PDA

View Full Version : ***Flavours, Thurso coming VERY soon***

Flavours
24-Jun-14, 19:16
We are very nearly there!

Announcement about our opening day will be very soon. For now, our opening times will be:

Monday to Thursday: 11a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday:12 noon to 8 p.m.

While we can guarantee the same exceptional standards and quality we offer at John O'Groats (with over 30 flavours of ice cream), we have fantastico extras for our Thurso shop that are brand new and unique - especially for Thurso : )

Can you wait?????

Flavours
28-Jun-14, 09:41
OK, a slight hiccup with the most important thing - our scooping freezer....but it WILL be here shortly and we WILL be open next week. Will announce the day asap : )

poppett
30-Jun-14, 15:56
I heard today you will be opening in Thurso on Wednesday. Is this correct?

Alrock
30-Jun-14, 15:58
Where about in Thurso?

Flavours
30-Jun-14, 19:29
Alrock, we are in the former Curry King between the Royal Hotel and the Newmarket on Traill Street.

Yes Poppett, we are aiming for Wednesday (believe it or not, we are now trying to pin down our ice cream delivery as the delay in getting the scooping freezer has knocked everything off kilter and we couldn't take our delivery of ice cream this morning as planned).

Should be Wednesday. I will post an opening time as soon as I have confirmed the ice cream delivery.....

Flavours
01-Jul-14, 12:13
Flavours Thurso will be opening tomorrow (Wednesday the 2nd of July) at 2p.m.

poppett
01-Jul-14, 14:44
Your strawberry cone logo outside looks good enough to eat.

Flavours
01-Jul-14, 14:55
Hee hee - good job it's high up ; )

Shame about our sign, but we will get there! Just heard our cones are still in Aberdeen - Lordy!