PDA

View Full Version : Woo hooo!

Victoria
10-Mar-07, 20:54
I've got new hair!! I've gone for a Victoria Beckham 'Pob'.

Sorry I know its not very interesting but I'm excited!!!

lol [lol]

jinglejangle
10-Mar-07, 20:57
come on then share with us .. post some before and after shots!

Victoria
10-Mar-07, 20:58
just about to go out for the evening - will take some pics while i'm out and will post them later when I get in and I'm worse for wear!!! lol

changilass
10-Mar-07, 21:03
Hope you and your new hair have a good night out:D

justine
10-Mar-07, 21:21
.Hope you have a good night out with your hair, and please lets us know if what victoria said when she had hers done..."BLONDES DEFINATELY HAVE MORE FUN"

Bingobabe
10-Mar-07, 22:08
Can we see a pic of new doo?? This should be a rule, brag & post I think?

Ojibwa
10-Mar-07, 22:22
Sounds cool Victoria, can't wait to see the pic of your new doo :)
I'm thinking about a big change of hairstyle myself, never usually have the guts to go through with a change though always worried it will look silly on me.

I am a brunette. My hair is long with a long layer through it right now - boring! So any suggestions orgers ???????????

sweetpea
10-Mar-07, 22:26
I got my hair cut a few weeks ago and it was all one length and down half way down my back. It's now just below shoulder length but layer, a bit of a mullet, shorter on top and long at back. It felt fantastic getting it done, one of the best highs I had for a long time. I was nervous seeing the long lengths landing on the floor but so happy after.

Billy Boy
10-Mar-07, 22:28
woo hooo i've a new hair cut as well, it's called short back and sides,i'll try and down load some new pic's later :Razz

Dusty
11-Mar-07, 19:50
Me an mah bro done got our hair cut too.
The barbarette dun busted her clippers.

sassylass
11-Mar-07, 19:53
Me an mah bro done got our hair cut too.
The barbarette dun busted her clippers.

Is that you on the right or the left?

Dusty
11-Mar-07, 19:54
Ehhh right?? left??

buggyracer
11-Mar-07, 19:59
Sounds cool Victoria, can't wait to see the pic of your new doo :)
I'm thinking about a big change of hairstyle myself, never usually have the guts to go through with a change though always worried it will look silly on me.

I am a brunette. My hair is long with a long layer through it right now - boring! So any suggestions orgers ???????????

how about getting a britney? ;)

donnasmithy27
11-Mar-07, 23:10
My daughter who's 10 got the Victoria Beckham hair style last week too and it looks great , changed her looks all together, her hair was half way down her back and now its all gone.

ŠAmethyst
12-Mar-07, 00:59
how about getting a britney? ;)

Have considered doing that!

Was SO close to it after being on Mr A's bro's motorbike... difficult to tuck hair back under my jacket going round the ardullie roundabout at silly mph lmao. Also difficult to brush hair afterwards... ponytail or not!

Naefearjustbeer
12-Mar-07, 01:34
I've got new hair!! I've gone for a Victoria Beckham 'Pob'.

Sorry I know its not very interesting but I'm excited!!!

lol [lol]

Dont worry I am sure it wont take too long to grow out :lol: