PDA

View Full Version : Scorrie's mess on River Street.

maza
22-Jun-14, 23:06
I think Its time someone from the Council had a walk along River St. In Wick to see the disgusting mess the Seagulls are making especially on the path.
I walked there on Wednesday and could not find a clear space to walk, so not nice the idea of all that liable to cling to peoples shoes. I reported it that day
but as usual nothing has been done. Its also the same problem in town centre, scorries muck everywhere. Goodness knows what visitors to our town must think its
absolutely disgusting. Does anyone else agree with me on this.

Mr P Cannop
23-Jun-14, 06:26
yes i agree 100% with you

jacko
23-Jun-14, 19:27
Absolutely agree with you. no matter where you go in the town there,s a mess of seagull crap . it s a disgrace .

Alrock
23-Jun-14, 19:48
So.... What's the solution?

A cull?

motopitcrew
23-Jun-14, 20:04
nappys or corks

fender
23-Jun-14, 20:10
I think Its time someone from the Council had a walk along River St. In Wick to see the disgusting mess the Seagulls are making especially on the path.
I walked there on Wednesday and could not find a clear space to walk, so not nice the idea of all that liable to cling to peoples shoes. I reported it that day
but as usual nothing has been done. Its also the same problem in town centre, scorries muck everywhere. Goodness knows what visitors to our town must think its
absolutely disgusting. Does anyone else agree with me on this.

I had to check the date on this one. You are kidding on this, are you not. What next?

sids
23-Jun-14, 20:21
So.... What's the solution?

A cull?

Wick's full of culls.

It's been raining. That might help.

2little2late
23-Jun-14, 23:14
The title of this thread is deceiving. I I saw it as, Wick Academy had such a poor season they had been on the lash and drowned their sorrows.

Gronnuck
24-Jun-14, 09:09
Wow - seagulls crap all over Wick,:eek:. I wonder if it’s because they just don’t like the town or maybe these airborne scavengers find rich pickings among the refuse scattered and left by other inhabitants of the town; think about it.

jacko
24-Jun-14, 10:34
Wow - seagulls crap all over Wick,:eek:. I wonder if it’s because they just don’t like the town or maybe these airborne scavengers find rich pickings among the refuse scattered and left by other inhabitants of the town; think about it.

A lot of truth in the last part of that statement.

2little2late
24-Jun-14, 20:32
I blame the owners. Where's the wardens when you need them?

sids
24-Jun-14, 21:55
I blame the owners.

It's the parents!

sids
24-Jun-14, 22:01
One of them poopit on my head.

"I have a paper tissue," offered a passer-by.

I told her: "Don't be daft, it'll be miles away by now."