PDA

View Full Version : New Pup!

Mother Bear
10-Mar-07, 11:56
I know there have been a few people lately who have lost their much loved pets, which has been very sad.
The time has now been right for me to acquire a new pup and here is Archie! He is 10 weeks old and just adorable as you can see. I am able to take him to work with me every day, I work as a gardener. I think he is going to have a great life, but I consider myself the lucky one, in being his owner.

carasmam
10-Mar-07, 12:39
aaw he is absolutely gorgeous :D Hope he is settling in well and enjoying his new job as assistant gardener

buggyracer
10-Mar-07, 13:20
he looks a cracker, what breed is he border or lakeland?

i have an archie aslo 10 months old now
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/buggyracer/IMG_1254.jpg

Mother Bear
10-Mar-07, 13:40
Well buggyracer...your Archie is a handsome chap! And yes, my Archie is a Border Terrier. I 've had two in the past , but lost them both quite young to illness. I think they are great little 'all rounders' and show lots of character. Borders for me every time!

buggyracer
10-Mar-07, 14:02
Well buggyracer...your Archie is a handsome chap! And yes, my Archie is a Border Terrier. I 've had two in the past , but lost them both quite young to illness. I think they are great little 'all rounders' and show lots of character. Borders for me every time!

i do like borders as well, i just like the terrier nature full of mischief lol

Liz
11-Mar-07, 00:37
Aaaaawww I feel all broody now!:lol:

Both Archies are lovely!

Julia
12-Mar-07, 13:29
I know there have been a few people lately who have lost their much loved pets, which has been very sad.
The time has now been right for me to acquire a new pup and here is Archie! He is 10 weeks old and just adorable as you can see. I am able to take him to work with me every day, I work as a gardener. I think he is going to have a great life, but I consider myself the lucky one, in being his owner.

Archie will indeed have a fine life going to work with you every day, what pup could ask for more getting to romp about outdoors all day!

He and the other Archie are lovely

lelebo
14-Mar-07, 09:15
Hi there - we have a border called Archie too - he's nearly two and is as daft as a brush! Its a good name for a border isn't it??

ANNIE
15-Mar-07, 23:24
aw he is so cute. I also have a dog, he is 2 and he is a black labradoodle!