PDA

View Full Version : Little Ginger Cat

GEMMA
06-Jun-14, 11:29
Just wondered if anyone has a little ginger cat near Reiss? I think he has white bits on him too.

I have passed him every morning just before the 40 Signs at Reiss heading to Wick. Also seen him at nights there too.

He keeps sitting on the Road right at the verge, thankfully he knows to jump in the grass when you get to him.

Just worried he will get hurt :(

I was thinking he maybe lost as I haven't seen him before? Hes been there for the last 2 weeks (ish)

wicker
06-Jun-14, 19:58
I noticed him this morning also and this evening, going to message someone I know in reiss that has a ginger cat incase it is theirs

GEMMA
06-Jun-14, 20:23
I noticed him this morning also and this evening, going to message someone I know in reiss that has a ginger cat incase it is theirsAww good, fingers crossed he's kept safe 😃

ziggy48
09-Jun-14, 19:15
D
o you think there Is any possibility that It Is the same
cat as In this picture http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb467/simlouy/DSCN0783.jpg

GEMMA
10-Jun-14, 08:44
D
o you think there Is any possibility that It Is the same
cat as In this picture http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb467/simlouy/DSCN0783.jpg

No, sorry its not this cat :(

Liz
10-Jun-14, 12:43
I live in Reiss so will go and have a look. I take it you see it at the 40mph sign at Killimster Gemma. Have you seen it today?

GEMMA
10-Jun-14, 17:15
I live in Reiss so will go and have a look. I take it you see it at the 40mph sign at Killimster Gemma. Have you seen it today?Hi liz, yes it's before the countdown 40 signs. No I never saw him this morning but I will check later when I'm back. I did see him last night tho about 10:30?

mop top
13-Jun-14, 22:29
I see him a lot as well he is normally almost in killimster near to the old schoolhouse heading back towards reiss

Liz
13-Jun-14, 22:51
Aw poor mite. :( I haven't managed to go and have a look but will try to soon.
I can't think of anyone locally who has a pure ginger cat.

GEMMA
18-Jun-14, 13:42
I haven't seen him for the last few days ....... :( hope he is safe

wicker
10-Sep-14, 22:35
Ive noticed this ginger cat is always at side road again when im heading home from my nightshifts, after 6am, really worried hes going to get hit by someone