PDA

View Full Version : BT Charges

Ashes
09-Mar-07, 11:19
BT are at it again, they have started to again charge for caller display at £5.24 a quarter. Ashes[evil]

changilass
09-Mar-07, 11:22
Are they allowed to do this without notifying us in writing first???

moshmosh
09-Mar-07, 11:41
Caller display is still free as part of the BT Privacy package, it's possibly a billing error.

Piglet
09-Mar-07, 12:16
It may be showing up on your bill as charged but check ur deductios as they may be taking the charge of again. If not call them & get it checked.

Victoria
09-Mar-07, 21:05
Don't talk to me about BT - I hate them with a passion! [evil]

scorrie
10-Mar-07, 00:06
From the BT site:-

"From 1st October 2006 customers who do not make some chargeable calls with BT will be charged for BT Caller Display.

Customers with other call providers can still benefit from BT Caller Display at no extra cost, if the following calls are made. Customers who bill monthly must make at least two chargeable calls with BT in that month, otherwise BT reserves the right to charge £1.75 a month for BT Caller Display. Customers who bill every three months must make at least six chargeable calls within those three months, otherwise BT reserves the right to charge £5.25 a quarter"

Might be the reason, I cannot be sure of course.

JAWS
10-Mar-07, 00:17
If BT have started charging for caller display again and you don't wish to pay for it the simple answer is to cancel it.

golach
10-Mar-07, 02:25
Don't talk to me about BT - I hate them with a passion! [evil]
Sorry Victoria, I have had nothing but the best with BT, I love them with a passion