PDA

View Full Version : The Canuck

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Mar-07, 00:59
Noo and again I post on the forum.I always have a good laugh.Bletherin to folk who I don't know(or do I).But I have blethered on ma computer screen to a lassie from the Maple Leaf Land.I have met ye personally face to face since,ye have opened ma eyes.All the best wi yer trip ye are now on.Hope ye find the place the same as ma grandad did aw those years ago.To hide in a wardrobe and find yersel in a magical paradise.

Aw the best Canuck

Cedric

pedromcgrory
09-Mar-07, 01:34
is this meant to make sence lol,explane more pls

golach
09-Mar-07, 01:48
Noo and again I post on the forum.I always have a good laugh.Bletherin to folk who I don't know(or do I).But I have blethered on ma computer screen to a lassie from the Maple Leaf Land.I have met ye personally face to face since,ye have opened ma eyes.All the best wi yer trip ye are now on.Hope ye find the place the same as ma grandad did aw those years ago.To hide in a wardrobe and find yersel in a magical paradise.

Aw the best Canuck

Cedric
Cedric, I too am fortunate till hev met her, twice even, and she is one special person

trinkie
09-Mar-07, 01:50
How did she cope with your aftershave ? LOL !

JAWS
09-Mar-07, 02:14
Canuck can cope with most things. I've met her twice and if she can cope with that ......! :eek:

brandy
09-Mar-07, 08:50
i got to meet her briefly as well *grins* wish i could have chatted longer!
lovley lady!

Elenna
09-Mar-07, 15:24
A very lovely lady, indeed! Hope all is going well, Canuck! :)

Saveman
09-Mar-07, 15:39
I can't bypass a thread dedicated to Canuck without saying: can you believe it's one whole year ago this month?....thank you Canuck.

I hope you find everything you're looking for and more besides

candyfloss
09-Mar-07, 17:00
I'm another who's had the pleasure of meeting Canuck, a lovely lady :D

Good luck with your trip x x

Cattach
09-Mar-07, 17:07
I'm another who's had the pleasure of meeting Canuck, a lovely lady :D

Good luck with your trip x x

I have met lots of Canucks - wonder which one you are talking about?

Gleber2
09-Mar-07, 18:48
I hope she is enjoying Iona, the island where time stands still. One of the most welcome guests I have ever had. God Bless.

Moira
10-Mar-07, 00:03
I have met lots of Canucks - wonder which one you are talking about?

Me too - the Canuck we are talking about here is very special. Hope she checks in soon. :)

Pennylane
10-Mar-07, 02:19
Hi Moira,dont reply to a lot of posts,but this one just makes me feel compelled to reply,Canuck, Iona is is just a mysteck island ,spent a whole day there and it was so peacefull and fulfulling i would return there tomorrow for more than a day. My husband and son says the same,from landing there to visiting the abbey, exploring the island,the beauty of it just is awesome ,we are hoping to return this year for more than just one day...and who knows maybe like my sister we could have a glass of wine in the beautiful hotel:D sorry for spelling mistakes .....mmmmmmmmmm not very good at it lol even though i had commercial from Fitzpatrick and Domestic Sience from DOT.F. CANUCK have a very peacefull time in Iona...and Moira please keep posting.:)

Moira
10-Mar-07, 03:57
OK Pennylane -

thank you for your private message & post here - point taken. Your spelling is fine too & I will pass your thoughts onto your sister & Canuck the next time time my broomstick flies me over the Caithness coast & the western isles.

I did wonder how you guessed at Canuck's location while in Scotland, but have just guessed G2's post made it easy for you

Sporran
11-Mar-07, 06:12
Our dear lady friend Canuck,
Preacher of the Holy Book,
We miss your presence on the Org,
You brighten up the message board!

Hope you're doing well in Iona,
And that you don't feel too alone-a,
We hope to hear from you again soon,
Hopefully not once in a blue moon!

Ricco
11-Mar-07, 11:43
All this praise and admiration, Canuck... and you were once so worried about how well you would be accepted. Hope everything is going really well and that the trip is proving to be exactly what you are hoping it will be. :cool:

DrSzin
11-Mar-07, 18:05
Canuck has asked me to let you know that she has "landed" on her island.

She didn't get internet access until yesterday and she will change her org location when she has a spare few minutes.