PDA

View Full Version : Sponsored walk for Playbox Playgroup and Kian's Trust

KCI
28-May-14, 09:35
Playbox Playgroup and Mother & Toddler Group are organising a sponsored walk to raise funds.
The Sponsored walk will take place on Sunday 22nd June. It's a 16 mile walk, from Wick to Watten and back.
Half of the money raised will be given to Kian's trust. These are both worthwhile charities, and Kian's Trust has a personal meaning to me.
Kian's Trust are trying to raise enough money to pay for an Incubator in Raigmore SCBU, in memory of Kian. They have nearly reached their total, which is amazing news.
We are looking for as many people as possible to take part in our sponsored walk, to raise as much money as we can. Please contact me if you would like a sponsor form. Thank you!

KCI
03-Jun-14, 12:54
Still looking for anyone at all who would like to take part in our sponsored walk to raise funds for Playbox Playgroup and Kian's Trust.
At the moment we only have 8 people signed up, so it would be great if we could get a few more.
It will only take a few hours of your time!

KCI
16-Jun-14, 15:12
Just a reminder that we are doing our sponsored walk on Sunday.
We have had a few drop outs, so if anyone would be interested in taking part, there is still time, and it would be much appreciated! It will only take a few hours. If anyone would like to sponsor us, just let me know.
Thanks.