PDA

View Full Version : norseman hotel wall at high street

jacko
26-May-14, 16:59
What a difference that wall made to the top of high street in Wick . I must say that the guy who built the wall made a superb job of it ,and full marks to the norseman for knocking down the old derilect house (an eyesore) . That side of the High street is looking really nice now.
Just a damned pity that the old Cinema Building has nt been pulled down as well . That s a bigger eyesore than the house was .
One would think that the Council would step in there and enforce some kind of ruling on it .That and Sloans old shop at the Camps
But the shape that that is in it wont be long before it falls down . that has got to be dangerous..

Dave's drystonedykes
15-Jun-14, 20:50
I thank you very much for your comments
A big thank you should go to Mr David Mackay of lybster for making the lovely signs and supplying the stone for the bench which is built on the inside ,inclined to agree with your comments of the old cinema ,quite happy to discuss building a dyke there with the council

jacko
15-Jun-14, 22:23
I thank you very much for your commentsA big thank you should go to Mr David Mackay of lybster for making the lovely signs and supplying the stone for the bench which is built on the inside ,inclined to agree with your comments of the old cinema ,quite happy to discuss building a dyke there with the councilNo need for thanks sir, I give credit where credit is due . Fantastic job well done.....and the signs give a nice finish to a great job .

mi16
15-Jun-14, 22:59
Once big beat leisure gets going wick will look lovely