PDA

View Full Version : Draikies, Inverness

Fran
08-Mar-07, 02:51
Has anyone stayed at the Draikies B and b, a house on the corner of Raigmore Gardens, leading up to ambulance HQ? I cannot find them in the phone book or in the Inverness guide book on B and b. They may be cheaper than Raigmore Motel where I usually stay. Any info please? Thankyou.

kitty
08-Mar-07, 11:59
Has anyone stayed at the Draikies B and b, a house on the corner of Raigmore Gardens, leading up to ambulance HQ? I cannot find them in the phone book or in the Inverness guide book on B and b. They may be cheaper than Raigmore Motel where I usually stay. Any info please? Thankyou.

I've looked and can't find them either. Maybe if you try phoning raigmore they will probably have a list of accomodation close to the hospital and might have their number.

gofor
08-Mar-07, 15:54
it's called drakies cottage but can't find phone number but has a no vacancies sign up

Metalattakk
08-Mar-07, 15:56
Phone Number: 01463 236030

http://www.bedandbreakfasts.co.uk/propertysearch.asp?location=Loch+Ness+Golf+Club+In +Inverness#D12070

Fran
08-Mar-07, 22:57
Metallattack.....thankyou for that, it has a different address but the same name so i will phone them in the morning and will let you know.

Thank you for your help everyone.