PDA

View Full Version : caithness cappucino cowards

nicnak
08-Apr-05, 13:20
looking for info on this motorbike club as featured in Groat today can anyone help?
thanks
nicnak

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Apr-05, 16:47
What was the story about? I'm interested. I'd look it up myself, but, as usual, the Groat online version isn't exactly up-to-speed.

nicnak
08-Apr-05, 17:26
bout a bike club in caithness that seems quite laid back enjoys runs to coffee shops and the odd rally night seems like a really good club that just enjoys life a brew a a good old chin wag as well as a few drams!
nicnak

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Apr-05, 18:14
Cool. Do you know if they have a website or any other contact information? Thanks.

George Brims
08-Apr-05, 18:48
That sounds like my kind of bike club!

Caoran
08-Apr-05, 19:08
Go speak to Thomas in Poltney News, Dempster St. He's one o the group. :o)

nicnak
08-Apr-05, 21:28
isnt thomas in the Wildcats another bike club in caithness?

Mad Dog
09-Apr-05, 20:37
Delighted to see the Groat article is encouraging a response from interested motorbikers.

A detailed listing of motorbike trips is about to be posted on the caithness.org website within a week or two at the latest.

The 'Caithness Capuccino Cowards' are a covert select who have infiltrated the Caithness Classic MCC...we would welcome new members to join our ranks. Seriously, the more the merrier. Most trips will be in the North of Scotland. A trip down through the Western Isles is also being planned.

Watch this space!!
:cool:

nicnak
20-Apr-05, 12:26
any sign of the outing list yet?

Biker
20-Apr-05, 15:55
Weather is getting better, be nice to get in a few ride outs.

I keep checking the website and forum but have no idea where the info will be going!

Biker
26-Apr-05, 15:30
Any update on this?

Haven't seen anything on the site so far.

Bill Fernie
27-Apr-05, 08:40
Just a note to say that due to computer problems I lost a huge amount of email covering a two week period. If the details were sent in that time I no longer have them. If they have been sent can anyone send them again.

Cheers