PDA

View Full Version : Scrabster Weather Station Update

Tugmistress
06-Apr-05, 17:10
:D
ok after a couple of format c's :( and then repairs to the circuit board i have finally got readings coming through to the computer again. As it is now a 'new installation' there is very little data (i turned it on at 16:48 today) but i will try to start uploading to the web again tomorrow.
my apologies for all this inconvenience, just wish me luck getting it online properly :confused

Wizzbang
07-Apr-05, 07:29
hi there just took a peak at your site
What a nice idea
keep it up :) :lol:

Tugmistress
07-Apr-05, 16:14
put the flipping flags out :D i got it updating automatically after about 8 hours of trying and failing miserably .... yipeeeeee :D
online again :D

ŠAmethyst
07-Apr-05, 20:32
And right when we need to keep an eye on the weather... cheers Paula :D

SandTiger
08-Apr-05, 00:19
Just a matter of getting the weather cam up and running now :roll: :roll:

Kenn
08-Apr-05, 22:04
Keep up the good work, this looks like it's going to grow into an interesting site.Will be very keen to see the weather station up and running although I've always understood that if you can see Orkney it's going to rain and if you can't then it is raining :lol: Now just where did I put that bladder wrack!
Will await developments.

SandTiger
11-Apr-05, 00:22
Got the weather cam up and running and sat in the front room staring out the window now - We hope to have 2 running from the house this weekend once we have built the storm proof boxes - One on the bay and one on the Polo :)