PDA

View Full Version : Richards Garage Thurso

Perambulate
13-May-14, 12:24
What's happening with Richards garage? I see simpsons working on it. Have they taken it over?

crashbandicoot1979
13-May-14, 19:15
I was told that Simpsons had taken it over, but it could just be speculation because they were seen working on it (not that Caithness is known for speculation, of course...)

mi16
13-May-14, 19:24
a tractor dealership is the story I heard

neep docker
14-May-14, 07:39
I heard Simpsons also

Stack Rock
14-May-14, 13:08
Extract fron Doanalsins diary -

TWO disused fuel stations in the far north are to be given a new lease of life while one of the longest established outlets in the area are getting ready to pull the plug. Simpsons Oil has agreed a contract to take over the former Richard's Garage forecourts at Ormlie Road in Thurso and Francis Street in Wick. The Wick-based fuel and lubricants supplier, which has depots across the north of Scotland, expects to create a number of new jobs when it opens up at both sites in two weeks time.

dozy
14-May-14, 13:16
I thought under the new regs "That's wholesalers are not allowed to be retailers" or is that just the energy companies . Same rules should apply to all .

mi16
14-May-14, 15:11
I thought under the new regs "That's wholesalers are not allowed to be retailers" or is that just the energy companies . Same rules should apply to all .

Simpson oils have always been a retailer.