PDA

View Full Version : this guy must be pig sick a £480.000 bugatti

johno
06-Mar-07, 18:50
http://cdn.digitalcity.com/ukchannel/45ed8e56-0011c-06fb0-400cb8e1

buggyracer
06-Mar-07, 19:16
whats worse is this is this is suppposed to be the biggest insurance pay out for a car, and guess what, we will all be paying for it, by premiums being put up!!

Alice in Blunderland
06-Mar-07, 19:21
As the saying goes..... pride cometh before a fall..... ;)

MadPict
06-Mar-07, 19:43
...or maybe "tree stoppeth a Bugatti".....

emszxr
06-Mar-07, 19:45
was it not a £830k

webmannie
06-Mar-07, 20:29
BBC reporting it as £800,000. Looks like that model appreciates rather than depreciates!! [disgust] [mad]

johno
06-Mar-07, 21:19
quite right it was£840,000.

_Ju_
06-Mar-07, 21:26
From 840,000 to 840 pounds in 8 seconds of stupidity.

Billy Boy
06-Mar-07, 22:13
i reckon the guy's head was sooo big, he couldnt see out that tiny windscreen :lol:

bosco
06-Mar-07, 22:30
ive just went and ordered another one, hopfully i wont smash the next one :Razz

connieb19
06-Mar-07, 22:36
i reckon the guy's head was sooo big, he couldnt see out that tiny windscreen :lol:Probably his head was so far up his own backside there's no way he could watch the road. :confused

Boozeburglar
07-Mar-07, 11:35
Maybe the driver just fell foul of bad luck. The assumption that they must be a big head just because they are driving that car is daft.

The idiots driving round and round the town centre of Thurso and Wick and all the other small towns are the folks causing the problem, rather than the minority of super car owners.

;)

Billy Boy
07-Mar-07, 16:37
Maybe the driver just fell foul of bad luck. The assumption that they must be a big head just because they are driving that car is daft.

The idiots driving round and round the town centre of Thurso and Wick and all the other small towns are the folks causing the problem, rather than the minority of super car owners.

I read today that the guy who was driveing, did not own the car it belonged to his brother, who was most chuffed, and just before the crash he was telling people that it was his car and letting them have a seat in it, so my assumption that he had a big head turned out to be correct ;)

btw. i got my info from the sun newspaper, so it's nothing but the truth :eek:

MadPict
07-Mar-07, 20:07
Daily Mail states the father of the two brothers turned up at the scene, shouted and screamed at the two for having the accident then drove off leaving the two brothers to walk home!!!

Sounds like they are not short of a few quid so I expect they'll just buy another one....

_Ju_
07-Mar-07, 23:50

The car was rented out at 20.000 (read tewnty thousand) pounds a day. It was doing over 100 miles/hour in a 40 mile/hour zone from what I read. So stupid yes, especially agravated by the fact he could have killed a mother and her unborn child aside from hiself.

WeeBurd
08-Mar-07, 00:22
I just don't get these so called super cars.. they do nothing for me whatsoever, I think they say so much more about the driver!

I sat in a supermarket carpark yesterday (not somewhere I hang out on a regular basis, honest :lol: ), and watched a sportscar rallying round to a space, and exactly the same when he left - the noise is completely obnoxious, and the speed is just not neccessary. I see cars like that, and I come over all judgemental as they just scream " driver"!

<I'm ducking now, as I can feel the flack coming my way :lol: >

johno
08-Mar-07, 00:27
I just don't get these so called super cars.. they do nothing for me whatsoever, I think they say so much more about the driver!

I sat in a supermarket carpark yesterday (not somewhere I hang out on a regular basis, honest :lol: ), and watched a sportscar rallying round to a space, and exactly the same when he left - the noise is completely obnoxious, and the speed is just not neccessary. I see cars like that, and I come over all judgemental as they just scream " driver"!

but you answered your own question. it,s not the car it,s the fool driver.

WeeBurd
08-Mar-07, 00:32
but you answered your own question. it,s not the car it,s the fool driver.

No questions from me Johno, I'm quite sure of my opinion;) , but how about this one - if you put a "normal" driver in a car like that, would they turn into a ?

I think they would - I've seen how MrBurd's eyes light up as he watches Top Gear, he's a very considerate driver (usually), but I rekon, let loose in one of those beasts, he'd welly it too! That's why he's not allowed anything more exotic that a Focus [lol] !

lasher
08-Mar-07, 10:51

;)
And what problem do they cause?

lasher
08-Mar-07, 10:53

By rallying around do you mean he's was sliding round corners on the handbrake and stuff?

johno
08-Mar-07, 11:03
No questions from me Johno, I'm quite sure of my opinion;) , but how about this one - if you put a "normal" driver in a car like that, would they turn into a ?

I think they would - I've seen how MrBurd's eyes light up as he watches Top Gear, he's a very considerate driver (usually), but I rekon, let loose in one of those beasts, he'd welly it too! That's why he's not allowed anything more exotic that a Focus [lol] !
well there is something in wat u say weeburd, in my younger days i run a porche 911 s, had it for two weeks then sold it on before i killed myself or someone else.in fact i traded it for something sensible,a 3 ltre granada gxl,