PDA

View Full Version : Bands for a Wedding

ber219
06-Mar-07, 14:41
I am getting married next year June 2008 and wondered if anyone knew any good bands in Caithness that I can hire for the Wedding Reception?

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 14:45
I am getting married next year June 2008 and wondered if anyone knew any good bands in Caithness that I can hire for the Wedding Reception?

Get in touch with chobbersjnr, he's always playing at enslavement celebrations :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 14:49
What type of band are you looking for?

I have heard of some weddings having a different than normal choice for bands.

Safe bets are Diesel n' Dust (If their still together???), Usual Suspects (once again don't know if they're still together) and the Howlin' Gaels (at least they're still together definetly!!). Whiskey are good too, im sure chobbersjnr could put you in touch with them.

Deemac
06-Mar-07, 20:20
For further information and audio samples of wedding band 'Whisky' visit:

www.whisky-band.co.uk (http://www.whisky-band.co.uk)

davem
06-Mar-07, 21:11
After Hours too, weddings a speciality!

las123
06-Mar-07, 21:31
the jacks are very good, we had them at our wedding and the dance floor was never empty, they are from inverness but will travel all over.

theboysintheband
06-Mar-07, 22:16
Try Eclipse their busy doin' Weddings and other Functions all over Scotland but their from Wick.

They do a brilliant mix for a Wedding

ber219
07-Mar-07, 14:40
Thanks everyone for your replies, has anyone got any contact numbers for these bands so I can get quotes etc?

Thanks

Jeemag_USA
07-Mar-07, 19:32
After Hours played at my wedding when Donnie Williamson was in them too and it was great, they have a great range of music to suit everyone, I was well impressed, but then i knew they were good anyway.

Thomas Farmer
07-Mar-07, 20:31
Eclipse, Tommy Farmer 01955603402 Nearly fully booked for 07 still a few dates for 08 phone after 4 o' clock
Tommy