PDA

View Full Version : Smash the racist UKIP without leaving your house

Anfield
30-Apr-14, 21:55
Have just received the latest rant from "Adolf" Farage's Blackshirt's
If, like me, you are appalled by the antics of this insidious individual, and his equally disgusting supporters there is a way in which you can financially cripple the UKIP.
On their leaflet there is a Free phone number (0800 587 6587) which they invite you to ring, to no doubt tol ask you for a donation.
However they are charged approx 4p a minute every time someone rings their number, (it costs you nothing to ring) irrespective as to whether you speak to someone, or get through to their Answerphone.
Now whilst the odd 4p here or there will not damage them, if a large number of people called them several times a day ( you don't have to speak- just put the phone down when it is answered) the costs to them will rise e.g. the leaflet mentions "..4,000 people a week come to live in Britain from the EU..". If jjust these 4,000 each rang 3 times a day, it would cost the UKIP £3,360 per week.
Now just imagine how this figure would increase if 40,000 people did the same, £33,600 per week!
So ask all your friends to help rid the UK of the UKIP.
Tweet, Facebook, E-mail telephone etc etc tell them all to ring 0800 587 6587

mi16
30-Apr-14, 22:01
Or perhaps they will shut down the number and continue as is

Anfield
30-Apr-14, 22:25
Or perhaps they will shut down the number and continue as is
And write off the cost of printing how many leaflets?
If they change number, just repeat exercise

Tangerine-Dream
30-Apr-14, 22:33
He's not as racist as Alex Salmond.......

Think about it.

I have no time for either of them, by the way.

Oddquine
30-Apr-14, 22:45
Have just received the latest rant from "Adolf" Farage's Blackshirt's
If, like me, you are appalled by the antics of this insidious individual, and his equally disgusting supporters there is a way in which you can financially cripple the UKIP.
On their leaflet there is a Free phone number (0800 587 6587) which they invite you to ring, to no doubt tol ask you for a donation.
However they are charged approx 4p a minute every time someone rings their number, (it costs you nothing to ring) irrespective as to whether you speak to someone, or get through to their Answerphone.
Now whilst the odd 4p here or there will not damage them, if a large number of people called them several times a day ( you don't have to speak- just put the phone down when it is answered) the costs to them will rise e.g. the leaflet mentions "..4,000 people a week come to live in Britain from the EU..". If jjust these 4,000 each rang 3 times a day, it would cost the UKIP £3,360 per week.
Now just imagine how this figure would increase if 40,000 people did the same, £33,600 per week!
So ask all your friends to help rid the UK of the UKIP.
Tweet, Facebook, E-mail telephone etc etc tell them all to ring 0800 587 6587

Alternatively, there is a Free Post address so you can always cut up your leaflet and send it back to them ..that's what I did.

dozy
30-Apr-14, 22:53
He's not as racist as Alex Salmond.......Think about it.I have no time for either of them, by the way.Why would you say that Alex Salmond is Racist, if you said that of David Cameron and the Tories you could have a case .

Tangerine-Dream
30-Apr-14, 22:59
He's not as racist as Alex Salmond.......

Think about it.

I have no time for either of them, by the way.

Alex hates the "English"............ Nigel hates anybody who is not English. They are both idiots.

It is time to unite with our fellow human and NOT time to cause divisions and hatred.

Phill
30-Apr-14, 23:04
Well there you go. Proof that UKIP are making a connection and seem to be in tune with the electorate.

Tangerine-Dream
30-Apr-14, 23:08
We are ALL the same humans "being".

Tangerine-Dream
30-Apr-14, 23:14
The only solution to our present state of affairs is death.

And that's a fact.

To argue about what rich man wants to get richer is futile.

Who gives a toss?

Tangerine-Dream
30-Apr-14, 23:24
Unless there is a revolution (not likely) the rich will continue to control the poor so choose the "rich" politician of your choice at the next "election".... yet another opportunity to vote in a dictator of your choice.... we live in a democratic dictatorship after all... free to elect a dictator of your choice.

I'm out of here and off to sharpen my pitched fork in the hope the masses will rise and we can get a true "election" ;)

jacko
01-May-14, 07:24
Obviously a lot of people agree with u kip,s policy.

Phill
01-May-14, 10:04
The fact that there is so much bile and vitriol towards UKIP proves they have the mainstream parties worried. They aren't actually any more racist than the mainstream parties, unless you want to believe what the ragtops tell you.

dozy
01-May-14, 10:05
Alex hates the "English"............ Nigel hates anybody who is not English. They are both idiots.

It is time to unite with our fellow human and NOT time to cause divisions and hatred.

Your statement could not be further from the truth. Alex does NOT hate the English. Its the system of Government he hates.We all reach a time in our lives when we want to "leave the nest"(so to speak) and set out on our own. Its only right that anyone in a family wants to make their own choices. Alex is pointing out that he and others think its time to set a new course for Scotland. It looks like Scotland has a choice. 1 is to stay were we are and do nothing and be told what to do by people we never voted for or 2 to make a break and make the choices that suit us as a nation.
If i put it like this , if you are in a relationship with a dominate partner and they take your wages but hand back some pin money,they make all the decisions except for going to the doctor, education or the daily house duties. They take all the big decisions and make the choices ,we would say thats ABUSE. Its Strange that we have many woman in the undecided camp when NO women would put up with this type of ABUSE if it was on a domestic level,let alone allow anyone to abuse their children or grandchildren under that system. What we have now is a DOMINATE partner getting their friends to gang up and threaten them.The No campaign are those friends ,stating if you leave " i'll stop our bank account ,all the club memberships and black list you" and they call themselves FAMILY and FRIENDS. If we as a society want everyone to make their own choices and their own mistakes,(AS WE ALL HAVE, WHEN WE LEFT HOME) we should embrace the CHOICE either to stay with that ABUSIVE situation or WALK FREE and choose for yourself.
As far as the vote on Independence goes i would say this ,if the boot was on the other foot and i lived in England and they were voting I would NOT vote ,as its not my country and if i dont like what was happening i could just live somewhere else. If its not my country of birth and i've not lived there in the last 10 years i should have NO vote to cast. So instead of interferring in a choice that only Scots should have to decide which way they want to go, lets just leave the Scots to choose. AFTER ALL ITS THEIR COUNTRY NOT MINE.

Alrock
01-May-14, 17:37
The fact that there is so much bile and vitriol towards UKIP proves they have the mainstream parties worried.....

Could also alter that statement slightly to say...

The fact that there is so much bile and vitriol towards the Yes campaign & in particular Alex Salmond proves they have the No campaign worried.....

golach
01-May-14, 17:58
Could also alter that statement slightly to say...The fact that there is so much bile and vitriol towards the Yes campaign & in particular Alex Salmond proves they have the No campaign worried.....Aye Right!!!

Gronnuck
01-May-14, 18:24
Obviously a lot of people agree with u kip,s policy.

Maybe, just maybe...., people in England are looking to vote UKIP because they're fed up with the Tories, the Lib Dems and New Labour because they're all much of a sameness and they all have a history peppered with lies and deceit!
At least we in Scotland had an alternative and in 2007 we got rid of the shambolic Labour administration to let SNP have a wee shot. I doubt half the people who voted SNP at the time wanted independence or even considered it. They just saw it as an opportunity to get rid of Labour.

ducati
01-May-14, 20:38
Your statement could not be further from the truth. Alex does NOT hate the English.

Well he used to. Has he changed his mind?

Anfield
01-May-14, 20:42
[QUOTE=Phill;1080644]The fact that there is so much bile and vitriol towards UKIP proves they have the mainstream parties worried. They aren't actually any more racist than the mainstream parties, unless you want to believe what the ragtops tell you.[/QUOTE

Agree that they are no more racist than the extremists in the Conservative party, but there does seem to be a lot more of them spouting their vitriolic doctrine.
As to believing the "ragtops", there is no smoke without fire and the following link highlights just a few of their recent gaffes

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matt-carr/ukip-racism_b_5224584.html

smithp
01-May-14, 20:44
Adolf's heavies were actually brownshirts Anfield. Farage is married to 'dem Germans' - do you have some anxiety about your chip shop?

dozy
01-May-14, 21:21
Well he used to. Has he changed his mind?

Saying that he hates the English is like you saying,you hate the Scots. Now that i could believe.

Anfield
01-May-14, 21:32
Adolf's heavies were actually brownshirts Anfield. Farage is married to 'dem Germans' - do you have some anxiety about your chip shop?

British Fascists were known as Blackshirts. Don't see relevance to his wife, one of my cousins is an Evertonian!

sids
01-May-14, 23:13

Yebbut Adolf's blackshirts killed his brownshirts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Tangerine-Dream
01-May-14, 23:19
Saying that he hates the English is like you saying that you hate the Scots. Now that i could believe.

erm.... I was born in Perth (Scotland) ..... why would I "hate" the Scots?

What a ridiculous waste of energy you wasted typing that one liner ;)

Tangerine-Dream
01-May-14, 23:26
Your statement could not be further from the truth. Alex does NOT hate the English. Its the system of Government he hates.We all reach a time in our lives when we want to "leave the nest"(so to speak) and set out on our own. Its only right that anyone in a family wants to make their own choices. Alex is pointing out that he and others think its time to set a new course for Scotland. It looks like Scotland has a choice. 1 is to stay were we are and do nothing and be told what to do by people we never voted for or 2 to make a break and make the choices that suit us as a nation.
If i put it like this , if you are in a relationship with a dominate partner and they take your wages but hand back some pin money,they make all the decisions except for going to the doctor, education or the daily house duties. They take all the big decisions and make the choices ,we would say thats ABUSE. Its Strange that we have many woman in the undecided camp when NO women would put up with this type of ABUSE if it was on a domestic level,let alone allow anyone to abuse their children or grandchildren under that system. What we have now is a DOMINATE partner getting their friends to gang up and threaten them.The No campaign are those friends ,stating if you leave " i'll stop our bank account ,all the club memberships and black list you" and they call themselves FAMILY and FRIENDS. If we as a society want everyone to make their own choices and their own mistakes,(AS WE ALL HAVE, WHEN WE LEFT HOME) we should embrace the CHOICE either to stay with that ABUSIVE situation or WALK FREE and choose for yourself.
As far as the vote on Independence goes i would say this ,if the boot was on the other foot and i lived in England and they were voting I would NOT vote ,as its not my country and if i dont like what was happening i could just live somewhere else. If its not my country of birth and i've not lived there in the last 10 years i should have NO vote to cast. So instead of interferring in a choice that only Scots should have to decide which way they want to go, lets just leave the Scots to choose. AFTER ALL ITS THEIR COUNTRY NOT MINE.

You've been reading way too many "leaflets"

William Wallace was Welsh.

Scotland will collapse under it's own government.

I will be voting "YES" just to prove my point.

[evil]

rogermellie
01-May-14, 23:27
erm.... I was born in Perth (Scotland) ..... why would I "hate" the Scots?

What a ridiculous waste of energy you wasted typing that one liner ;)

i think Dozy was addressing Ducati, unless you're Ducati ..... or maybe you're dozy, not the Dozy, but just dozy

Big Gaz
01-May-14, 23:36
You've been reading way too many "leaflets"

William Wallace was Welsh.

[evil]

William Wallace was Wels.........WHAT????????

He was born in Elderslie and last time i looked, that was definitely in Scotland

You've been reading way too many fairy stories!

Go hang your head in shame....A Scotsman not knowing where William Wallace came from.....tut tut.....

rogermellie
01-May-14, 23:46

[evil]

excellent, you go ahead and vote yes just to prove your point ;)

Tangerine-Dream
01-May-14, 23:48
Blackshirts? we used to refer to gay looking politicians as poop shute bandits........ Blackshirts sounds so "PC"........ The "Nylon knicker brigade" would be more apt. Adolf, himself, sported a pair of nine denier stockings when he blitzed London and many say he supplemented with a 24 inch butt plug.........

Tangerine-Dream
01-May-14, 23:53
i think Dozy was addressing Ducati, unless you're Ducati ..... or maybe you're dozy, not the Dozy, but just dozy

I am totally stoned..... not sure what "category" I fit in to.......

Tangerine-Dream
02-May-14, 00:01
excellent, you go ahead and vote yes just to prove your point ;)

I have just shouted out "YES!!!!!" I trust that will be counted by the small minded "YES" campaigners.

ducati
02-May-14, 00:16
Saying that he hates the English is like you saying that you hate the Scots. Now that i could believe.

Of course I do, that is why I chose to come and live amonst them 20 odd years ago.

Now stop bleating and say something sensible. :roll:

rogermellie
02-May-14, 00:19
I have just shouted out "YES!!!!!" I trust that will be counted by the small minded "YES" campaigners.

hopefully they'll change the rules on the mentally ill being able to vote by september, so your shouting 'yes' at the computer will probably count

mind now, you only get one vote so sitting there shouting 'yes' ... 'girls' ... 'drink' ...'are they my feet?' ... etc etc could actually spoil your vote

rogermellie
02-May-14, 00:24
Of course I do, that is why I chose to come and live amonst them 20 odd years ago.

you sound like thon woman off Gorillas in the Mist

ducati
02-May-14, 00:30
you sound like thon woman off Gorillas in the Mist

We could have a filum. 'He walks amongst us':eek:. or summink similar.

Tangerine-Dream
02-May-14, 00:33
hopefully they'll change the rules on the mentally ill being able to vote by september, so your shouting 'yes' at the computer will probably count

mind now, you only get one vote so sitting there shouting 'yes' ... 'girls' ... 'drink' ...'are they my feet?' ... etc etc could actually spoil your vote

Go to sleep you silly little man.

Awake to a "united" Kingdom

Over and out.......

Mike.

rogermellie
02-May-14, 00:57
We could have a filum. 'He walks amongst us':eek:. or summink similar.

aye like invasion of the body snatchers or the likes, not a bad idea actually, replicate and vote accordingly
this has probably been considered too difficult cos of the 'impossible to impersonate without sounding like your taking the piss' accents like brummies or geordies

rogermellie
02-May-14, 00:59
Go to sleep you silly little man.

Awake to a "united" Kingdom

Over and out.......

Mike.

... Wibble ...