PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Jay1980
24-Apr-14, 17:51
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has anywhere, that's on a main road where there's plenty of cars as and has access to electric and running water which i would pay for. As i am interested in opening my own car valeting business. I used to work in Lexo Valeting Services in Tain and would now like to proceed in opening my own business. I would also be willing to give 10% of the monthly income and like i said also pay the water and electric charges. Hope someone can help. thanks Wick or Thurso area or somewhere where there's lots of cars passing would be needed though. thanks

south view 7
24-Apr-14, 19:48
The old petrol station at Thrumster would be a good spot ..... The speed limit here has just been dropped to 50...

Jay1980
25-Apr-14, 15:57
I think theyre only wanting to sell the land though cause i was looking into that and its £150,000 to buy or something like that still got the documents for it somewhere.

Tam 2000
26-Apr-14, 14:48
Ewen Harris Dornoch, Estate Agents is selling it for £110,000.

Kevin Milkins
26-Apr-14, 15:14
You could ask Glynn Salisbury at Rivendell Garden Centre near to Tesco, Wick. It would appeal to me to have my vehicle cleaned and polished while I have a meal.

01955604186 or 0773836973

poppett
26-Apr-14, 20:14
I thought of that too Kevin, but not much room at Rivendell now with workshop, farmshop and cafe. When bubbles were there with just the car wash I always said they would do better trade if they had a tea shop too. No harm in asking Glyn though. I would also enjoy seeing my car getting clean while I had my lunch.

Jay1980
08-May-14, 01:17
Aye, i did ask there but unfortunately theyre not interested in having anyone work there as the last people they let work there tried to take over the whole place and take the lot! unfortunately! Ill keep looking though but if anyone finds anywhere else id be grateful!

ducati
08-May-14, 17:48
I've looked into a fixed site in the area but I don't think there is anywhere with sufficient passing trade to warrant it. You are better off with a mobile service I think. Good luck with whatever way you go though.