PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma............

mareng
04-Mar-07, 22:25
Programme on tv tonight............

America tastes terrorism on their shores in 1995 in Oklahoma............

American contributions to the IRA effectively dry up in 2005..........

As in WWII.........not the speediest of responses.

Good to have you on our side (I think)

j4bberw0ck
05-Mar-07, 01:13
Although I'm sure fred would disagree with me, you wouldn't want a world without America. Specifically, you wouldn't want a world where we weren't on the same side. And finally, had America not joined the war in 1941, we'd have been collecting BMWs personally from the factory, with the manuals in German. Except the ignition system would have been rusted through because of the bravery of a few slave workers who urinated on the components before assembly - as they did with the V2 rocket components.

JAWS
05-Mar-07, 01:37
Either that or we would be living in fear of the knock in the night and a free trip to the Gulag via the Big Lubyanka.

darkman
05-Mar-07, 01:41
You could get a free trip to guantanamo bay.:roll:

fred
05-Mar-07, 10:53
Although I'm sure fred would disagree with me, you wouldn't want a world without America. Specifically, you wouldn't want a world where we weren't on the same side. And finally, had America not joined the war in 1941, we'd have been collecting BMWs personally from the factory, with the manuals in German. Except the ignition system would have been rusted through because of the bravery of a few slave workers who urinated on the components before assembly - as they did with the V2 rocket components.

You mean Hitler would have done to us what we are doing to the developing countries?

America didn't join the war they were dragged into it, America didn't declair war on Japan, Japan bombed Pearl Harbour, America didn't declair war on Germany, Germany declaired war on America. After the war they were happy to pump dollars into Germany and prepared to sit back and watch Britain go bankrupt.

Despite this I'm not, as you seem to think, anti-American, far from it. What I am against are the people who made vast fortunes from WWII, especially those who made fortunes from financing Hitler's rise to power and helping his war effort, one of those, Prescott Bush (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html) was George Bush's grandfather.

Countries arn't evil, people are evil, people like Hitler and George Bush. If America is intent on adopting the same practices as 1930s Germany then I don't want any part of it, it would be no different from being a Nazi collaborator in WWII, I'm sure they did very well out of it too and ate well while others starved.

JAWS
06-Mar-07, 01:39
No comment! [lol]