PDA

View Full Version : no joke bet this hurt

johno
04-Mar-07, 20:13
http://cdn.davesdaily.com/pictures/pictures13/870-take-it.jpg

_Ju_
08-Mar-07, 23:08
He ended up in the hospital with a scrotal hernia, I believe..... still he had the advantage in a cruel and inhumane activity ( I hate calling it sport). At least he is getting a little bit of what he has been dishing out to the bulls!

Which reminds me:

In Spain, where the bull is slaughtered in the arena, the carcase is divided up usually between the restaurants ajacent. One of the most expensive "cuts" that you can buy, called cojones, are the espherical private bits of the bull. One day an english tourist in Spain during the bull fighting season went to one of these restaurants and the waiter recommended he try the cojones. He did and was brought some tennis ball size deep friend a crumb covered parts. He actually enjoyed them so much, he went back the next day for some more. And then repeated the experience a third time. But on the third time, the tourist called the waiter to complain about the dish: this time he had been served ping-pong ball sized servings. The waiter told him, in stilted english: "You know sir, it is not always the bull that looses"