PDA

View Full Version : ID cards

Tom Cornwall
01-Mar-07, 19:45
I had another great??? idea the other night, (this Glenmorange is great stuff for thinking with).
If new-born children had a bar-code put on their backside as soon as they were born, which gave all the relevant data, when scanned, ID cards could be done away with. If someone in authority challenged you to prove you were who you said you were, you just dropped your trousers and 'voila!!', 'Bob's your uncle' there you were.
Simple!!

dozerboy
01-Mar-07, 19:53
I had another great??? idea the other night, (this Glenmorange is great stuff for thinking with).
If new-born children had a bar-code put on their backside as soon as they were born, which gave all the relevant data, when scanned, ID cards could be done away with. If someone in authority challenged you to prove you were who you said you were, you just dropped your trousers and 'voila!!', 'Bob's your uncle' there you were.
Simple!!

Many a true word spoken in jest - that could be the future.

Pregnant woman will be like battery hens and have a wee stamping machine attached to them, so that when bairny pops oot they will be stamped there and then for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changilass
01-Mar-07, 19:55
Well we have our dogs id chipped so that if they go missing so why not the kids, would help us to keep an eye on them :lol:

dozerboy
01-Mar-07, 19:57
Well we have our dogs id chipped so that if they go missing so why not the kids, would help us to keep an eye on them :lol:

yes, might stop ye losing mini changi eh!!

changilass
01-Mar-07, 19:59
Mini Changi aint getting out of my site till the day he gets wed - not that I am an over protective mother :lol:

dozerboy
01-Mar-07, 20:02
Mini Chanig aint getting out of my site till the day he gets wed - not that I am an over protective mother :lol:

and re the other post, dogs get chipped but they don't have human rights!! Maybe they should though - they would make great politicians

Penelope Pitstop
01-Mar-07, 20:36
and re the other post, dogs get chipped but they don't have human rights!! Maybe they should though - they would make great politicians

Yeah, exchange the political Muppets for Whippets. lol. How long would it take for anyone to notice.[lol]

ŠAmethyst
01-Mar-07, 20:46
Yeah, exchange the political Muppets for Whippets. lol. How long would it take for anyone to notice.[lol]

Ah... I doubt anyone would notice lol

Whitewater
02-Mar-07, 00:01
I don't think we would need a bar code. I recall a remark made by a dear doctor friend who has now passed away. When shown a photograph of a certain person in a kilt mooning, he instantly said "Oh thats -----, I recognise the pattern of the piles, and he was dead right.