PDA

View Full Version : Persistant Flu Bug

Saveman
01-Mar-07, 19:16
Anyone else had this persistant flu bug thats being going around?

Seems to hang on for weeks! Sore throat, cough, fever, headaches.....

canuck
01-Mar-07, 19:54
It sounds like you have had a rough time of it. The same bug seems to be doing the rounds in Canada with lots of people sick as you have described.

I hope that you are feeling better soon. But stay out of this cold wind that has been dropping the temperature in Wick today.

Saveman
01-Mar-07, 20:00
Ayee, it's not a nice bug to get.....

So today you're experiencing the north wind first hand Canuck?

danc1ngwitch
01-Mar-07, 20:27
nope chicken pox yep but not the flu...hope you get rid of it soon x

cuddlepop
01-Mar-07, 20:33
you have a fellow sufferer here Saveman you have my sympathy.
I've just finished my third month of this darling lurgy and thankfully this time the correct tests have been asked for by an another doctor and hopefully this flu like bug will leave my system.
spring will be here soon and that'll help.:D

Geo
01-Mar-07, 20:45
Yip I've had four weeks of it. Wife and son had it. Loads of friends and family too. Not nice.

Penelope Pitstop
01-Mar-07, 20:56
Yeah us too, it's been hanging around our house since Christmas. What we need is a good fall or snow and frost for a good few days to try to kill it off.:)

Saveman
01-Mar-07, 23:18
pheeeew.....I'm not alone!

canuck
02-Mar-07, 01:03
Ayee, it's not a nice bug to get.....

So today you're experiencing the north wind first hand Canuck?

Yes, I stood in the car park and talked to Cedric as we both shivered. It was a good test for my coat before I leave for 3 months on the Island of Iona.

My mother and my daughter both had the persistant bug so I understand its miserableness.

golach
02-Mar-07, 01:33
Anyone else had this persistant flu bug thats being going around?

Seems to hang on for weeks! Sore throat, cough, fever, headaches.....
Savey, not had your bug down here, I get my Flu jab, so I dont care, our NHS system is wonderful.