PDA

View Full Version : Reason Day

squidge
24-Mar-14, 08:47
Today is Reason Day - those of us supporting Independence will be sharing our reasons for doing so on Twitter, Facebook, forums. If you would like to share your reasons for voting YES then please join in here.

My reasons for voting yes are that An independent Scotland offers the best opportunity to start to grow a better, fairer and greener society that I have seen in many years if not in my entire lifetime. Scotland has the wealth, the people and the chance to do something truly exciting and to offer opportunities which do not exist in the UK today to put all of us first. The best people to do what's best for Scotland are those who live here. Vote YES for Scotland to start to be the best it can be.

Happy Sunny Day everyone:)

ducati
24-Mar-14, 17:54
Have the replies disappeared? What is going on? I thought this was a forum not a mouthpiece for squidge.

squidge
24-Mar-14, 18:04
Nothing to do with me Ducati

orkneycadian
24-Mar-14, 19:32
Which proposed independence are we talking about here? Scotland from the UK, or the Islands from Scotland?

Oddquine
24-Mar-14, 20:38
Which proposed independence are we talking about here? Scotland from the UK, or the Islands from Scotland?

The only one which has a referendum on the cards for sure at the moment! Why would we be talking right now about any Island vote after that one?

Bobinovich
24-Mar-14, 21:14
Have the replies disappeared? What is going on? I thought this was a forum not a mouthpiece for squidge.

Very strange - I read replies to this earlier too - from Golach & yourself at the time IIRC :/

golach
24-Mar-14, 23:03
Squidge, I have no idea where my post disappeared too, may the Org is pro Eck?

Rheghead
24-Mar-14, 23:04
I was a No but I think indy Scotland will make a fairer and greener example for the rUK to follow. Changing rUK from the inside won't work. #indyreasons

Colin Manson
24-Mar-14, 23:43
If you would like to share your reasons for voting YES then please join in here.

Both posts weren't what was asked for and therefore going off topic and trolling. If you want to start a "No Reason Day" thread then feel free, I'd be happy to delete any Vote yes posts from that thread.

Cheers
Colin