PDA

View Full Version : Our Dreams

danc1ngwitch
28-Feb-07, 23:20
last night i dreamt of yonggi.. a simple name writin on a gold plaque...
I have never been able to read anything in any of my dreams before so as soon as i was awake i wrote the word down...
I looked it up... I suppose you could probably type any word into the search engine and come up wea something... but do our dreams really mean anything... I know one thing they can set u up for the day or make u feel like crap all day...

brandy
01-Mar-07, 00:04
yours seems to have a spiritual meaning as i googled your name yonggi
and its a person whom is a preacher.
my dreams latley have revolved around tom.. but thats to be expected.
i tend to have prophetic dreams.. that tend to come true.
sometimes you just have to really open yourself up and listen to them.
the week before i lost tom.. my granny kept popping up in my dreams trying to tell me something.
i could never get what she was trying to tell me.. but looking back on it.. i think i know.

ŠAmethyst
01-Mar-07, 11:15
"To see a preacher in your dream, represents a harsh personal lesson that you need to learn. You may be harboring feelings of guilt and self-punishment. You need to quit being so hard on yourself."

I remember oce having a really vivid dream when I was a child of about 11 or 12... everything happened in it in one day when I was about 19. Thankfully it was a good dream, but that made me pay more attention to my dreams. It was exactly the way I remembered it... the room, the table, the people... even the view from the french doors.