PDA

View Full Version : Lidl

Kevin Milkins
21-Mar-14, 08:25
I bought a fishing tackle bag from Lidl the other day and put it on the back of my shopping trolley because it was big and bulky. When I loaded my shopping into the vehicle I thought "don't forget the fishing tackle bag" and then promptly forgot and left it on the back of the trolley.:(

The next morning I was having a look at the other bits of tackle that I bought and realised the bag I purchased for £19.99 was conspicuous in its absence.

I bought it as a present and hoped they still had one left on the shelf when I called back at the supermarket, but to my surprise they had mine tucked away waiting for me.:Razz

I didn't think to ask as they were busy, if someone handed in, but it does restore your faith in human nature. Thank you to whoever may have handed it in and to the Lidl staff. They are a good bunch to deal with.

jacko
22-Mar-14, 11:30
Yeah, most folks are honest. just a pity bout the odd one or two , Glad to hear you got your stuff back though. :)

euan the driver
24-Mar-14, 07:56
this thread is heart warming in many ways it prooves my belief that caithness still holds real values an honesty within the people who live here,very much doubt youd of been so lucky in ness or anywhere else sadly. good on you caithness,btw kevin try an remember things (im joking my friend).

Kevin Milkins
24-Mar-14, 08:33
Euan, it was one of the first things that became apparent about living in Caithness, people tend to leave your property alone. Ive lived in many places in the UK that it would have been considered rude not to take your property if you are stupid enough to leave it unattended. This is useful, because I have the memory retention of a gold fish.