PDA

View Full Version : to many lovers

danc1ngwitch
28-Feb-07, 18:59
A thing i was thinking today...
Is there to many Lovers, But not enough Love...?:eek:

mr do dar
28-Feb-07, 23:11
i must be the luckest person going cos iv got both a lover and love ....... all out of the same person ..... my partner plus its my best friend too :)

Valerie Campbell
01-Mar-07, 15:07
i must be the luckest person going cos iv got both a lover and love ....... all out of the same person ..... my partner plus its my best friend too :)

Well said. That applies to me too.

Angela
01-Mar-07, 15:34
A thing i was thinking today...
Is there to many Lovers, But not enough Love...?:eek:

From my own experience.... one good and faithful lover is all you need :D
Maybe I've just been very lucky...?

brandy
01-Mar-07, 15:54
*giggles* loved how you clarified your lover and your love was the same person.. same here.. but i want to add.. hes also my worst enemy, my biggest crittic, biggest supporter, and my biggest pain in the butt *grins8
ahh but i love him!

mccaugm
01-Mar-07, 19:10
*giggles* loved how you clarified your lover and your love was the same person.. same here.. but i want to add.. hes also my worst enemy, my biggest crittic, biggest supporter, and my biggest pain in the butt *grins8
ahh but i love him!

Well put, my lover is my confidant, my adversary, my comforter, my best friend, my misery maker, my happiness creator. [lol]

ŠAmethyst
01-Mar-07, 20:48
Mine's both my strength... and yet he's my biggest weakness!

Whitewater
01-Mar-07, 23:56
"Too many lovers?" Hmmm!!! one can only wish.
(I hope my wife doesn't read this post, I could be in big trouble) but I guess she knows it's all in the mind.

sweetpea
03-Mar-07, 00:51
From my own experience.... one good and faithful lover is all you need :D
Maybe I've just been very lucky...?
You have especially with the good and faithfull bit.

extremefencer
03-Mar-07, 01:03
Can't live with one another, can't live without. My wife is my life. Spend the week wanting to go for a drink with my brother/friends but spend the whole time wanting to go an snuggle up to our lass.

however, I have one lover (the wife) and 2 Loves (the wife and cal, my son) .

There is plenty of love in my house.