PDA

View Full Version : Free Meditation and Yoga class at Dunbeath Surgery

A_Usher
28-Feb-07, 17:47
Just to let you know that we are once again running our free meditation class at Dunbeath Surgery. It’s a 4 week introduction to meditation and how it can help with stress relief, hypertension etc.

The class is open to all, not just patients to the area. Classes are run by me and the numbers are 6 to a class.

We have seen some great benefits with meditation, especially with patients suffering from anxiety, stress etc.

Classes will be either a Wednesday or Thursday evening at 7 pm, and will last one hour, and I will even put on some refreshments.

If anyone would like a place, or wants to find out more about our free class, or our free introduction to yoga then either email me, call me at Dunbeath Surgery, or visit out site, which is www.livingflow.com

Hope to see some of you,

Andrew Usher
Practice Manager
Dunbeath Surgery

A_Usher
01-Mar-07, 12:57
Just to clarify again, for those who have emailed and sent private messages, the class is free to all in Caithness, you dont have to be a patient of our practice. If we can help anyone relieve stress, hypertension, anxiety etc then we will be more than happy.

As usual, we like to offer a variety of services, from conventional medical practice to alternative. I think we are one of the few practices who both offer and have qualified practitioners in homeopathy etc.

Everyone is more than welcome, and we are happy to run programs on demand.

Andrew.

A_Usher
09-Mar-07, 00:11
Just an update, the first class intake is complete, we are now accepting enquiries and booking for the second intake of the free class.

Andrew.

A_Usher
20-Mar-07, 14:57
Quick head ups,
A few people have shown concern about the weather tomorrow and therefore we have rescheduled the meditaiton call until next wednesday, 28th. The time will also be 8 pm to allow more flexibility with those attending.

For those still interested, a third class will be put on soon, so to book,i advise you contact us ASAP.

lassieinfife
20-Mar-07, 16:07
Wish they would do something like this down my way in fife.... could sure do with some help with my stress levels:(

cuddlepop
20-Mar-07, 16:28
Wish they would do something like this down my way in fife.... could sure do with some help with my stress levels:(
My thoughts too.:( For a place the size of Wick/Thurso you have some excellent services.

A_Usher
20-Mar-07, 16:47
Well to be honest, i think we are the only medical practice in Caithness offering these services. We are big believers in offering a variety of conventional and alternative approaches to health care at Dunbeath Surgery.

There is more to medical care than merely being prescribed repeat prescriptions.

lassieinfife
20-Mar-07, 17:55
lucky patients ......... we have to book weeks in advance even to see doctor

A_Usher
20-Mar-07, 18:00
lucky patients ......... we have to book weeks in advance even to see doctor

Its the same in my home town of Glasgow, my mother has two wait two weeks just to get a blood test of the practice nurse!!!!

Maclady483
20-Mar-07, 20:47
I would like to put my name forward for the third class. How do I go about it?

Maclady483
20-Mar-07, 20:49
OOoops! I see how to apply, a blonde moment I think:roll:

A_Usher
20-Mar-07, 21:22
Just drop us an email or send me a private message or visit, www.livingflow.com

A_Usher
01-May-07, 15:01
Just a quick reminder to let the 8pm Wednesday class know the class is cancelled this week, I will confirm next weeks via email and here.

Andrew.