PDA

View Full Version : CPW recruitment and community

Deadmans Sunshine
17-Mar-14, 18:25
Hello again folks, we at Caithness pro wrestling are still looking out for some more members. It's a fun friendly environment, and even if your not interested in pro wrestling but would like to try or learn that's fine. We are also looking for people to learn referee roles. We really really are reaching out to the community to help us. We are supporting the new boys brigade wick division in every way we can and would like to expand to help more community groups and causes while building our own group. I ask if you or anyone you know has the slightest interest OR would like to know more about what we do or can do for you please get in touch. You don't have to be a wick resident as I'm from Thurso myself. We also have a juniors division we would like to build upon, 16 and over. I would like to stress that we are very approachable and any questions, fears or queries you may have then don't hesitate to contact me on here. Or the Caithness pro wrestling Facebook page. Thank you for taking the time to read this.