PDA

View Full Version : Missing Plane

Kevin Milkins
17-Mar-14, 08:57
With all the technology available to us today, I find it extraordinary that an object as big as a plane with 239 passengers can just disappear.

It would be nice if this situation had a happy ending, but the anxiety felt by those waiting for news of their loved ones must excruciating.

ducati
17-Mar-14, 10:19
Needle in a haystack. My belief based on no evidence yet, is that someone shot it down. It deviated from it's course, and someone deliberately disabled comms. in a very volatile area of the world. The only partial plots and tracks are on military radar and spy satellites. But if it just got lost then I can see how it would be found. Not if someone is deliberately hiding it or the evidence.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 11:07
A plane is a carpenters tool and could be easily misplaced.
It is an aircraft that is currently missing.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 11:09
Needle in a haystack. My belief based on no evidence yet, is that someone shot it down. It deviated from it's course, and someone deliberately disabled comms. in a very volatile area of the world. The only partial plots and tracks are on military radar and spy satellites. But if it just got lost then I can see how it would be found. Not if someone is deliberately hiding it or the evidence.

If shot down where is the wreckage and why would the responsible nation not come clean about it, after all a rogue aircraft is a valid target.

Phill
17-Mar-14, 11:12
It's in one piece, or landed in one piece, on the ground. My money is on the Uyghur region or Afghanistan. Either the US or China have it.

If it had been shot down, blown up, or for whatever other reason a catastrophic failure, we'd have debris somewhere and seen by now.
It hasn't disappeared, somebody knows exactly where it is.

Kevin Milkins
17-Mar-14, 11:31
A plane is a carpenters tool and could be easily misplaced.
It is an aircraft that is currently missing.

If you Google missing aircraft you will find it is widely referred to as a missing plane, but if it pleases you to be right about everything then of course you must be right.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 11:34
If you Google missing aircraft you will find it is widely referred to as a missing plane, but if it pleases you to be right about everything then of course you must be right.

widespread google ignorance is no excuse
anyway back on track, I cannot see a scenario developing where any innocent person on board the aircraft are still alive.

joxville
17-Mar-14, 11:43
I've a feeling the Chinese are to blame, and as usual we don't have all the facts. Give it time and the CIA/NASA/DFS will release evidence to support my belief.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 11:45
I've a feeling the Chinese are to blame, and as usual we don't have all the facts. Give it time and the CIA/NASA/DFS will release evidence to support my belief.

based on what?

joxville
17-Mar-14, 11:45
Apparently they searched the Captain's house; he must have a very big house if he's hidden it there! :-)))

joxville
17-Mar-14, 11:46
based on what?Based on no hard facts but just a gut feeling. There's always more to it than meets the eye.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 11:49
Based on no hard facts but just a gut feeling. There's always more to it than meets the eye.

You cannot make accusations on a nation with no basis

jacko
17-Mar-14, 12:40
Why make wild assumptions against any group or nation when no one , not even those with the knowledge of tracking these thing s know what happened, we.ll just have to wait and see, the truth will come out sooner or later.

mi16
17-Mar-14, 12:44
Exactly.........

Phill
17-Mar-14, 22:41
Why make wild assumptions against any group or nation when no one , not even those with the knowledge of tracking these thing s know what happened, we.ll just have to wait and see, the truth will come out sooner or later.Those with the knowledge know, they just ain't tellin'. Maybe they will, maybe they won't!

Kevin Milkins
25-Mar-14, 00:17
Its not looking good.

mi16
25-Mar-14, 09:05
Its not looking good.

Its looking a whole lot better than the scenario where a terrorist group have the aircraft.

orkneycadian
26-Mar-14, 11:46
With all the technology available to us today, I find it extraordinary that an object as big as a plane with 239 passengers can just disappear.

Apparantly, it hasn't