View Full Version : Lidl's Wireless Mouse

The Angel Of Death
31-Mar-05, 20:59
Anyone else get one today ???

Dunno if its just mine but it has a slight "wobble"

Wondering if its a duff one or is it the mouse in general

EDDIE
31-Mar-05, 21:49
I have a wireless optical mouse I have no problems what so ever except that i only get about 7 weeks out of the batterys before they go flat
You should take it back if u have any doubts.

fred
31-Mar-05, 22:48
Anyone else get one today ???

Dunno if its just mine but it has a slight "wobble"

Wondering if its a duff one or is it the mouse in general

Mine works OK. You could be getting some interference, try changing the channel.

They've got a bit of a nerve calling it wireless, the transmitter is on the end of a long
piece of wire not in a dongle, it's just swapping one piece of wire for another.

The Angel Of Death
31-Mar-05, 23:32
Tried what felt like hundreds of the channels mouse pointer moves when i leave it still as well funny thing is its not always like that sometimes it works fine ???

Will take it back for another tomorrow and see how i get on with that one

grmacken
01-Apr-05, 00:19
you sometimes get that with low quality optical mice i think, often you get the pointer jumping across the screen on you.

try changing the surface the mouse is on, they tend not to work as well on certain surfaces, eg. they dont like glass and keep the transmitter close to the mouse and away from any other parts of the computer as the monitor and pc case seriously effects the range on most.

other than that all I can suggest is stick to logitech, they make by far the best mice and keyboards and spending the extra on a rechargable one saves a fortune on battries

The Angel Of Death
01-Apr-05, 00:24
its definatly the mouse connected it up to another wireless keyboard and mouse kit and it was the same with that at at the mo this one (from lidl's as well) is working fine

nancypotter45
03-Apr-05, 21:47
I bought one last time Lidl's had them in, about 6 months ago and I have had no problems with mine. I think they are great much better than one I had before.

The Angel Of Death
03-Apr-05, 22:03
Had the wireless keyboard and mouse they had a while ago and that was spot on just that the chargable batteries were going and i'm to lazy till get new ones so i though id try this one and the replacement working perfectly now