PDA

View Full Version : Gigs in Wick & Thurso - Empty Fortune

moncur
27-Feb-07, 15:12
Sunday March 11th - Blackstairs Lounge, Wick, 3pm onwards

Friday March 23rd - Central Hotel, Thurso, 8pm til Late.

Unfortunately the big mac will not be drumming with us on those nights but we have some new material to entertain you with.

Thanks

Richard

moncur
02-Mar-07, 15:26
New date added

Sunday 18th March - Newmarket Bar 8pm

Yes I know its mothers day then! but this is my gift to mum (Im going to stay out of the house thus resulting in a cleaner house leading to less cleaning!)

Its also the hangover from St Patricks Day!

moncur
06-Mar-07, 14:00
Just a reminder folks,

This Sunday 11th March, Gig in Blackstairs,Wick.

Gig starts after the old firm match finishes, 3pm approx.

moncur
09-Mar-07, 18:04
bump bump de bump diddly ump

moncur
11-Mar-07, 22:29
Just a quick thanks to everyone who was there today. And a big shout out to 'Karaoke Peter' who sang Burning love with us.

Got a couple more gigs planned in wick towards the end of the month. More info to follow.

Chobbersjnr
11-Mar-07, 22:38
had a rocker there last night with the J. Fats Band

MAN wore a hole in my left trouser knee

moncur
15-Mar-07, 10:19
BUMP!

Sunday 18th March 8pm in the newmarket. Hopefully going to get the gig recorded for the purposes of bebo, myspace etc

moncur
18-Mar-07, 17:36
Alright folks. come along to the newmarket tonight. gonna have a bash at a live recording

K dragon
19-Mar-07, 00:35
excellent night guys.

some great songs.

callum is a mental vocalist.

oh and i hope to hear callums original at the big gig......hint hint.

theone
19-Mar-07, 02:44

That's because his brain gets cold.

moncur
19-Mar-07, 10:47
excellent night guys.

some great songs.

oh and i hope to hear callums original at the big gig......hint hint.

cheers dude, wasnt one of our best nights. made a few fluffs here and there and im suffering from a cold this week, hence major lack of backing vocals (thats prob a good thing though!) Hopefully get some of the best songs back on mp3 within the week to put on the net.

moncur
19-Mar-07, 11:23
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3190/cent30thmarchjp1cs7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Hope to see you there

Studio66
19-Mar-07, 12:39
Good gig last night lads, jst started mixin the recordings and there soundin good.im only half and hour through ur set so far so yet to hear ur random "guest singer" haha. will let uz know when iv got the tracks ready for the net!

moncur
26-Mar-07, 11:45
NUDGE!

Friday March 30th - Central Hotel, Thurso, 8pm til Late.

moncur
27-Mar-07, 11:17
Bump Shoogle Moogle Moo!

moncur
29-Mar-07, 12:10
Crash Bang Wallop Bump!

Friday Night Folks 8pm Central

moncur
30-Mar-07, 14:26
bump bump!!

moncur
01-Apr-07, 15:40
Thanks to everyone who came along to the central on Friday night.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9277/bstairs6thapr1smalldi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

moncur
03-Apr-07, 18:22
This will be Calum & Richards last gig in caithness for a wee while as we want to prepare a new set list for u guys.

We will be playing from 9pm til midnight.

the_big_mac
05-Apr-07, 15:00
This will be Calum & Richards last gig in caithness for a wee while as we want to prepare a new set list for u guys.

We will be playing from 9pm til midnight.

Wooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!

Best news ive heard in ages ;):lol:

moncur
05-Apr-07, 15:55
Wooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!

Best news ive heard in ages ;):lol:

Oh yeah big mac, forgot to say, ur sacked! Calums gonna multi-task by beatboxing, singing and play guitar all at the same time! Who needs drums eh? lol

the_big_mac
05-Apr-07, 17:29
No worries, just mind that you better give Calum 4 weeks notice otherwise he'll wait till the night before a gig a quit on you, lol :lol:

moncur
06-Apr-07, 14:03
I like big BUMPS and I cannot lie! You other brothers cant deny.... um di di dih dih cant mind e rest of e words

moncur
07-Apr-07, 14:35
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who turned up last night. was one of our best gigs in the blackstairs so far