PDA

View Full Version : wick to thurso

Mr P Cannop
22-Feb-14, 11:40
anyone going from Wick to Thurso today ??

pat
22-Feb-14, 16:02
Hope you have managed to get where you want to be without the 'unhelpful' comment on here.

Caithness folk are very helpful usually if someone looking for a lift especially when it may be outwith the bus timetable - often it also means less money is spent too, specially helpful if anyone is on a very tight budget.

Mr P Cannop
22-Feb-14, 17:38
need some one to take something from wick to thurso for me today or tomorrow ??

Mrs Bradey
22-Feb-14, 17:59
Hope you have managed to get where you want to be without the 'unhelpful' comment on here.Caithness folk are very helpful usually if someone looking for a lift especially when it may be outwith the bus timetable - often it also means less money is spent too, specially helpful if anyone is on a very tight budget.my comments were not meant to be unhelpful, in fact quite the opposite! by posting on this thread I moved it back to the top of the list! my "off the cuff" comments were neither derogatory nor antagonistic, and should not have been taken as such!! I hope Mr Cannop manages to get where he wants to be, when he wants to be there. I consider myself to be a very helpful person and as I said in the post that has been removed, I would have helped if I could have! thank you very much!

Fran
23-Feb-14, 12:27
Did you get your item delivered from wick? If not contact me.

Mr P Cannop
23-Feb-14, 13:51
nope getting some one to take it up tomorrow