PDA

View Full Version : Inverness Footie

horseman
25-Feb-07, 14:38
Turned on to sky sports 1 little while ago to see what football was on,and it was showing Inverness v Celtic.Well it is the closest I am going to get tothe home country for a bit, and to cap it all,Calley are going in at half time one nil up...

Chuffed to bits.:Razz :Razz

Mr P Cannop
25-Feb-07, 15:33
celtic win 2 -1

johno
25-Feb-07, 16:49
im a celtic fan myself but did,nt inverness do well

caithness lad
25-Feb-07, 16:52
thought it was only local football threads:eek:?

highlander2222
25-Feb-07, 16:57
Is inverness local

Sandra
25-Feb-07, 17:08
I'm an Inverness fan. They played ever so well.

It was just typical of Celtic to get their goals in the last minutes, much like Man U :mad:

caithness lad
25-Feb-07, 17:21
Is inverness localno!only wick:Razz

footie chick
25-Feb-07, 18:12
no!only wick:Razz

Can't see them making it onto Sky sports [lol]

johno
25-Feb-07, 19:03
I'm an Inverness fan. They played ever so well.

It was just typical of Celtic to get their goals in the last minutes, much like Man U :mad:
yep, give credit where credit s due, they did brilliantly :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
25-Feb-07, 20:23
Well I didnt see the match on telly but I did get stuck in the traffic at the roundabout beside the stadium for twenty minutes. It was gridlock , the police were trying to do their best getting the traffic moving but it was ohhhh soooo long to be waiting at a roundabout. :roll:

caleyjaggie
26-Feb-07, 19:03
I am a devoted ICT fan and was devestaed when that 2nd goal went in ICT deserved that game .The look on the ICT players faces when that final whistle went was sheer devistation the lads were gutted.

ett23
26-Feb-07, 19:41
Well I didnt see the match on telly but I did get stuck in the traffic at the roundabout beside the stadium for twenty minutes. It was gridlock , the police were trying to do their best getting the traffic moving but it was ohhhh soooo long to be waiting at a roundabout. :roll:
Know exactly what you mean Alice - we were stuck at the roundabout for 20 mins after the match aswell. Couldn't believe the flock of people walking down the road towards us - bit like a stampede, and most were wearing Celtic scarves!!! Very scary!!!:lol: