PDA

View Full Version : Tesco 10p bargains

Fran
25-Feb-07, 03:03
what bargains I had tonight in Tesco. All the goods on the far right aisle which were in boxes, were all for sale for 10p each......set of 6 balls, 2 ashtrays, cutlery sets, bathroom sets, numerous toys and games, cat toy sets, dog leads, dog toy sets, dvd boxes, cd envelopes, cd cases etc etc. These items were all £1 each and are now only 10p.

ps I do not work for Tesco!!!

Royster1911
25-Feb-07, 10:09
Damn. Rub my nose in it why dont you. Was there at 1100am and had a great deal on wine. Only if you bought 6 bottles though. I gave that one a miss.[evil]

stekar
25-Feb-07, 16:12
They were good value at £1, but 10p, wow! Went quite mad, got cat toys, pencils, cellotape, toy cars, cheesegrater and other bits I can't think of at the moment, all 10p each.

Keep them bargains coming Tesco!

Kaishowing
25-Feb-07, 16:45
They started doing this the night before......got £30 worth of DVD-R discs for £3. Can't complain!:D

danc1ngwitch
25-Feb-07, 20:02
:roll: i knew i should have gone through but oh no once again i pick the wrong times lol

obiron
25-Feb-07, 20:10
They started doing this the night before......got £30 worth of DVD-R discs for £3. Can't complain!:D

got them too. cracking buy.

gatekeeper
25-Feb-07, 20:33
is it a certain time that they do this or not

sweetpea
25-Feb-07, 22:15
I bought a freeview and the lassie on the till said they had scarts for 10p but they musta been gone by time I got there. Typical.:(

Cinders392
25-Feb-07, 22:25
Also went a little mad on the 10p bargins too. Good weaning kits and spoons for babies. Dogs were spoilt too as was the bairn.

The_man_from_del_monte
26-Feb-07, 01:25
They're throwing out a hook and the minnows are biting....

Phase 1 complete.

:~(

sweetpea
26-Feb-07, 10:48

Phase 1 complete.

Ok before you say it I'm not biting and I know what you mean by the hooks but for me being able to get everything under one roof is the hook(time). I didn't even know I needed a scart lead for the box. Plus if you hate shopping like I do it means you only have to deal with the pain once by going to tesco so if there throwing in things for 10p let them I say. I don't agree with them getting loads of stores tho, like in Inverness, 51p in the £1 I believe and 4th one on the way and I don't buy fresh food there got my own supply. What's the alternative anyway?

Cattach
28-Feb-07, 12:17

Phase 1 complete.

I always shop around and when I see a bargain I buy. No hooks, no minnow just a careful shopper who sees all shops as there to serve my needs. The vast majority of shoppers are intelligent, sensible people and have more discretion than the Man from Del Monte gives them credit for. Just because he is always looking over his shoulder to see the bad side of retail society waiting to have a go at him why should the rest if us?

changilass
28-Feb-07, 12:54

Phase 1 complete.

lol this from the guy who is in lidlle shopping for bargains most nights:lol:

badger
28-Feb-07, 17:46
There are masses of bargains in Somerfields and Co-op these days, especially stuff that's up to its sell-by date. I was buying bags of prepared veg. which were supposed to be for casserole, at 10p a bag the other day in Wick
Co-op. Made it into soup, froze it and felt very smug. Wish I'd seen the Tesco bargains though.