PDA

View Full Version : Friday 19th September 2014 - The day after!

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 02:03
For all the "NO" voters.....this is the stark reality!

susie
18-Feb-14, 05:10
At last! They can agree on something.
This won't happen because of me Big Gaz.
Thanks for the laugh.

ducati
18-Feb-14, 08:08
On a more positive note, we will still have all the stuff that we are arguing about keeping now. :D

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 10:37
On a more positive note, we will still have all the stuff that we are arguing about keeping now. :D

yeah lol, just glad we ain't all together in the same pub back room :eek:

jacko
18-Feb-14, 11:11
well. we will just have to wait n see how the majority of people in Scotland vote.

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 11:37
well. we will just have to wait n see how the majority of people in Scotland vote.

I reckon it doesn't matter now Jacko as the damage has been done with all this petty squabbling about the pound, the EU, etc etc.

ducati
18-Feb-14, 12:38
yeah lol, just glad we ain't all together in the same pub back room :eek:

Ah! that is the org as it has A been.:lol:

orkneycadian
23-Feb-14, 14:07
I reckon it doesn't matter now Jacko as the damage has been done with all this petty squabbling about the pound, the EU, etc etc.

Yes, and Scotland will be a worse off place whatever happens. How much time is actually being lost at the moment by MSP's abandoning what they should be doing, in order to campaign and generally throw mud around in relation to independence? Constituents in Glasgow and Aberdeenshire East appear to be particularly poorly represented at the moment, as their MSP's leave them in the lurch in order to go off and fry bigger fish.