PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

crayola
15-Feb-14, 19:43
Thanks for all the good reputation I received on the recent North Highland Way thread. Although I tried to thank everyone by pm I have a feeling I missed out some because my inbox was full. Thank you all again. :)

Tubthumper
18-Feb-14, 13:13
You did very well and deserved you reputation.
:DBy the way, the report which seemed to cause such a fuss makes interesting reading. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the North Highland Way when the time comes.

jax
18-Feb-14, 13:45
What report was that?

Tubthumper
19-Feb-14, 12:56
What report was that?
You remember, the report on the telephone consultation on the community's support for establishing the North Highland Way, commissioned by The Highland Council.

jax
19-Feb-14, 18:50
Oh ok, thought I'd missed something thank you

bekisman
19-Feb-14, 21:12
Thanks for all the good reputation I received on the recent North Highland Way thread. Although I tried to thank everyone by pm I have a feeling I missed out some because my inbox was full. Thank you all again. :)
Quite agree crayola, I actually started that innocent thread a couple of years ago, never imagined the result!

RagnarRocks
19-Feb-14, 21:15
Quite agree crayola, I actually started that innocent thread a couple of years ago, never imagined the result!Beware somewhere on a headland in the far north a cauldron no doubt is bubbling away. I fear not the kraken :0))

Tubthumper
20-Feb-14, 13:47
Preliminary Small Claims Hearing for the horse-rustling case is on 24th February - anyone planning to look in at the court?