PDA

View Full Version : Green reputation gif

stratman
24-Feb-07, 14:35
What is the reputation gif in the corner and where does it come from? OK I'm thick!

Metalattakk
24-Feb-07, 14:43
Click on the scales image in the top right of any post you agree with (or disagree with!) and you can then apportion 'reputation' to the poster.

The wee green square(s) indicate your reputation level.

Angela
24-Feb-07, 14:55
Click on User CP (top left under Caithness Org Forums) and scroll down. You'll see where your own reputation points have come from! :D

trinkie
24-Feb-07, 15:14
Well I never ! I have just done that and found some rather nice things being said ! Thank you to all !
Trinkie

kitty
25-Feb-07, 00:53
What does it mean when the green is black and the rep is disabled? Why do you get that? sorry, might be a silly question :Razz

Metalattakk
25-Feb-07, 00:59
In your Control Panel (User CP) under 'Edit Options', you can disable the reputation system for your account. Then you have a wee black square instead, and you can't give or receive reputation.

Blazing Sporrans
25-Feb-07, 01:03
But if you're an all-round generally nice guy or gal, you won't mind collecting and dishing out reputation points...:Razz

kitty
25-Feb-07, 01:05
In your Control Panel (User CP) under 'Edit Options', you can disable the reputation system for your account. Then you have a wee black square instead, and you can't give or receive reputation.

Ahh, got ya, just wasn't sure of the reason, thanks :D

kitty
25-Feb-07, 01:07
But if you're an all-round generally nice guy or gal, you won't mind collecting and dishing out reputation points...:Razz

:lol: , unless ur plannin on sayin summit that'll upset ppl it shldna be a problem lol, depending how brave you are

Angela
25-Feb-07, 10:22

I didn't know until now that it meant you couldn't give reputation either.

But I see from my CP that two .orgers gave me good rep yesterday :D only as they have their reputation turned off, it didn't count :~(

Metalattakk
25-Feb-07, 13:16
Dinna worry, it seems I'm wrong and even if you opt out of the reputation system, you can still give reputation.

Doesn't make sense to be honest, but maybe one of the high heid yins can clarify.