PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Toilets

Baconbuttie
12-Feb-14, 00:48
Is it true that Tesco have surveillance cameras in their toilets?

Rheghead
12-Feb-14, 01:01
No, the last time I changed my minging ill fitting bra in the gents for a new one out of the box, I didn't see any cameras.

Kevin Milkins
12-Feb-14, 08:18
Yes it's true. If you go on YouTube and type in Tesco toilets Wick, it's unbelievable what some folk get up to.

Phill
12-Feb-14, 11:17
Apparently some of the sprinkler heads in the ceiling also have covert cameras with fisheye lenses. This is standard practice throughout the industry and many public buildings. Have a closer look next time.This is part of the GCHQ anti terror scheme program, like the ANPR cameras on lampposts.

donnick
12-Feb-14, 20:02
If they do then by law they have to display a sign saying so ,but if there are any cameras in the shop then maybe the signs for them also cover the toilets. Ask the shop manager.

RagnarRocks
12-Feb-14, 20:13
Maybe its the R.N looking for a new place to dock . UP Periscope :0))

Mrs Bradey
12-Feb-14, 20:13
If they do then by law they have to display a sign saying so ,but if there are any cameras in the shop then maybe the signs for them also cover the toilets. Ask the shop manager.there are signs all over tesco warning of covert filming. I imagine if they are fitted in toilet and fitting areas, they will be very carefully positioned to respect privacy. I hope!

Mrs Bradey
12-Feb-14, 20:26
If they do then by law they have to display a sign saying so ,but if there are any cameras in the shop then maybe the signs for them also cover the toilets. Ask the shop manager.there you go with the frankie Howard script " ooh er missis "! meant to put this on ragnars post!

Dog-eared
17-Feb-14, 02:30
Some of those Wick Tesco toilet videos on Youtube are disgusting !

joxville
17-Feb-14, 03:15
What time do the toilets open?

Mr P Cannop
17-Feb-14, 08:41

when the shop is open

Big Gaz
17-Feb-14, 08:53

Dunno Jox, any idea when they close? what with all the shenanigans going on in there it must be real entertainment and it would be a shame to miss the last showing just because i didn't know what time they closed at!

euan the driver
17-Feb-14, 09:30
if there are videos on you tube (im not going to look an see) isnt this an infringement an breach of confidentiality act??

Mrs Bradey
17-Feb-14, 09:58
if there are videos on you tube (im not going to look an see) isnt this an infringement an breach of confidentiality act??I couldn't find any videos of the toilets on you tube! am I missing out?

Big Gaz
17-Feb-14, 10:08
Yes it's true. If you go on YouTube and type in Tesco toilets Wick, it's unbelievable what some folk get up to.

Look what you have started now Kevin :D

Kevin Milkins
17-Feb-14, 19:29
Look what you have started now Kevin :D

I would like to exercise my right to remain silent:roll:

jacko
17-Feb-14, 20:31
i think i saw one of those underwater ones in the toilet pan. panoramic view or what lol

joxville
18-Feb-14, 02:02
We should complain to Tesco about this, we seem to be getting a bum deal out of it. The thought of someone watching me as I go about my ablutions gives me the willies!

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 02:07
Ach ye'll be alright come Halloween.....that's the best time for giving someone the willies....

ebenezer
18-Feb-14, 04:48
This thread has sure gone down the pan.

joxville
18-Feb-14, 09:23
It's time the perpetrators were flushed out.

RagnarRocks
18-Feb-14, 10:22
Sounds like the place has become a dumping ground for the whole of Caithness,that's enough to give you the willies,but no doubt some will feel flushed with success, just makes me feel the place is going down the pan :0)

ebenezer
18-Feb-14, 11:29
This must surely be the crappiest thread ever?

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 11:47
There's some real dead-pan humour on here at times....

ebenezer
18-Feb-14, 11:51
Big Gaz I can see Urinal sorts of bother now.

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 12:02
Big Gaz I can see Urinal sorts of bother now.

Yeah, i better be careful in case someone gets offended and wants me wasted!

RagnarRocks
18-Feb-14, 12:21
Nothng but bog standard replies !

sids
18-Feb-14, 13:06
Water thread!
Closet now.

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 15:13
what a palavvyer, this thread is going down the U-bend rapidly due to the soul (R) being drained out of it....still, never mind, it will soon get wiped from e Org

ebenezer
18-Feb-14, 15:48
Think we're all mad. We should all be In locked cubicles.

Big Gaz
18-Feb-14, 18:12
Think we're all mad. We should all be In locked cubicles.

Aye, preferably ones with prominent cameras so the doctor can keep a watchful eye on us [lol]

RagnarRocks
18-Feb-14, 19:11
Ubending the rules gaz sounds like a smear campaign, or trying to paper over the cracks. Mind I do hear if you peek over the cubicle on a clear night you can see Uranus or is it Mars :0))

orkneycadian
23-Feb-14, 14:31
Is it true that Tesco have surveillance cameras in their toilets?

Bad thread etiquette there. You should know better that any thread enquiring of Tesco should start "Does anyone know....?"

This is in keeping with the plans by the admin of this site to rename it "Div-e-ken.com" to reflect the majority of the postings. ;)

David from Stockport
23-Feb-14, 22:42
I work in Retail Security and unfortuantly Yes we do sometimes have camera's in toilets ( but not facing anywhere that would cause a problem to those using them in the manor to which they were intended ) - folks these days do like to use Store toilets to meet up for cottaging , taking drugs , booze etc . Tesco are no different to any other retailer in this respect .

Kevin Milkins
24-Feb-14, 00:10
I work in Retail Security and unfortuantly Yes we do sometimes have camera's in toilets ( but not facing anywhere that would cause a problem to those using them in the manor to which they were intended ) - folks these days do like to use Store toilets to meet up for cottaging , taking drugs , booze etc . Tesco are no different to any other retailer in this respect .

I would have thought that the main reason for a store to install cameras were to stop thieving and not any of the above, after all, its profit that makes a business flush.

joxville
24-Feb-14, 02:44
This must surely be the crappiest thread ever?I always thought this was the crappiest thread on here: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?51802-Are-you-an-iny-or-outy