PDA

View Full Version : Duress playing Skinandi's tonight

Reev
23-Feb-07, 16:13
Just to let you know, we shall be performing tonight (friday 23rd) in skinandi's from midnight onwards

:roll:

For those of you who havent seen the BIG POSTER outside of skins yet that is

zebedy
23-Feb-07, 17:35
mon the duress

moncur
24-Feb-07, 15:54
cheers to everyone who went to the gig

ŠAmethyst
25-Feb-07, 16:09
Couldn't make it up the road. Things hectic here in Ross-shire. How did it go???

moncur
26-Feb-07, 11:04
Went OK considering we didn't practice for the gig, plus we did a few songs which we haven't played for about 2 years. Good craic at the gig. Was a lot of new faces there (e yowng fermers!) which is always a good thing. Good turnout for a friday night.

Reev
03-Mar-07, 01:28
Also for the people who asked, yes the sweat was lashing off of me like every other gig ive every played, and thats a LOT of sweat, nice to know people are interested in my sweatiness...................im not going to ask any questions as to WHY people seem to care........FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

moncur
05-Mar-07, 14:37
Who told Bones that powerposing was cool btw?

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 12:34
Who told Bones that powerposing was cool btw?

Isnt powerposing just the default setting for guitarists anyway? You strap on that 6 string, and the poses just seem to happen :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 13:15
Isnt powerposing just the default setting for guitarists anyway? You strap on that 6 string, and the poses just seem to happen :)

Ah hah! Wait a second!

*sticks head where the sun don't shine and sets the powerpose switch to 'On'*

Please excuse me if i play with my foot perched on a monitor from now on!

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 13:19
Ah hah! Wait a second!

*sticks head where the sun don't shine and sets the powerpose switch to 'On'*

Please excuse me if i play with my foot perched on a monitor from now on!

You might as well join in, Reeve's never been short on powerposing either, just need to find a way to get Dave in on the acto too :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 13:56
You might as well join in, Reeve's never been short on powerposing either, just need to find a way to get Dave in on the acto too :)

Well, we did have a soundcheck with him in just his boxers for the last skinandis gig we played!

theboss
06-Mar-07, 14:02
Moncur, you said in the "Vote for the headliners" thread the a certain lady was in The New Experience at one time... eh... when was that? (And I don't mean Kyle ;) )

moncur
06-Mar-07, 14:34
Moncur, you said in the "Vote for the headliners" thread the a certain lady was in The New Experience at one time... eh... when was that? (And I don't mean Kyle ;) )

I heard it fae hersel ages ago, she never mentioned when though. I take its just bn ursel, ewan, stu & kyle then?

theboss
06-Mar-07, 14:44
I heard it fae hersel ages ago, she never mentioned when though. I take its just bn ursel, ewan, stu & kyle then?

That's what I thought aye. Didn't think she was ever in it. Hmmm, maybe i'm losing the plot!

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 14:47
Well, we did have a soundcheck with him in just his boxers for the last skinandis gig we played!

Aha, now 1000001 reasons why I avoid the place :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 15:10
Aha, now 1000001 reasons why I avoid the place :)

Ok the reasons i can think of are
1. Dave drummin in just his pants
2. Bens random gibberish
3. Bones Powerposin (or is that a reason to go to skins?)
4. 'Busy' running about like a loony with his wireless

so whats the other 999997 reasons?

*awaits response from Kev_PF*

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 15:21
Ok the reasons i can think of are
1. Dave drummin in just his pants
2. Bens random gibberish
3. Bones Powerposin (or is that a reason to go to skins?)
4. 'Busy' running about like a loony with his wireless

so whats the other 999997 reasons?

*awaits response from Kev_PF*

Ahh, they're all reasons not to go to skins, not reasons to avoid seeing Duress :)

Erm, please dont tell Reeve I've been saying nice things about Duress, I'd never hear the end of it :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 15:28
Ahh, they're all reasons not to go to skins, not reasons to avoid seeing Duress :)

Erm, please dont tell Reeve I've been saying nice things about Duress, I'd never hear the end of it :)

Oh wait lol, i've got a reason (according to some people) for not going to see Duress:

Wait for it......

THEY'RE A COVER BAND!

Lol sorry folks, i just had to put that in (despite the fact i play in the band!)

nb i am not putting my band down, just quoting someones reason for not wanting to know about us.

Kev_Plastic_Food
06-Mar-07, 15:33
Oh wait lol, i've got a reason (according to some people) for not going to see Duress:

Wait for it......

THEY'RE A COVER BAND!

Lol sorry folks, i just had to put that in (despite the fact i play in the band!)

nb i am not putting my band down, just quoting someones reason for not wanting to know about us.

Really? No way, Reev's been telling people _he_ wrote all those songs... :)

moncur
06-Mar-07, 15:39
Really? No way, Reev's been telling people _he_ wrote all those songs... :)

nah he didn't write them. But il tell who did write all of them.....

Our manager!!!!! Hawheehawheehaw!!!!!

Reev
07-Mar-07, 02:37
Its lies Kev, its ALL LIES :roll: