PDA

View Full Version : A Personal Note on the Usergroup.

Rheghead
23-Feb-07, 02:17
I would like to just say that my input on the User Group and my activity on the Org in general between November and January was severely disrupted with a serious family illness. This reduced me to a peripheral role where I just passively read the views of the Usergroup and contributed only very briefly.

That said, my mandate has always been 'whats not broke don't fix it' so long as folks obey the rules. I joined this forum on the basis that I agreed with the rules, everyone has for that matter. I didn't want the Usergroup to change the Org radically into something that didn't resemble something that I originally agreed to. But as always I am open minded enough to listen to any improvements that anyone suggested. I am glad that there has been a few that I do approve of, it has surprised me in that respect but my mandate has always been the same.

I think that is as good a reason to be on the Usergroup as any other Usergroup members reasons..

JAWS
23-Feb-07, 02:26
That's terrible, Rheghead, how dare you let a serious family illness distract you when you should be doing nothing but concentrate on the Usergroup.
Go and stand in the Naughty Corner" immediately and stay there until you learn where your priorities are!
So there! ;)
Oh yes, I almost forgot, I hope everything turns out OK with the member of your family who is ill.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
23-Feb-07, 03:02
Its only a forum Rheghead,at least ye put yer priorities first.Hope all's well amigo:D

Mr P Cannop
23-Feb-07, 09:59
when some one has a serious family illness they have to deal with family first