PDA

View Full Version : Has Jackson no shame?

Rheghead
27-Mar-05, 09:23
I was saddened to see that Michael Jackson has appeared to be wearing British military medals at his trial for sex abuse.

My second cousin was awarded the Victoria Cross in WW2 of which I am extremely proud. However, he had it stolen in the 1970s, if it turns up on Jacksons chest then sex abuse won't be the only charge he will be facing...

That said, I think Jackson is flippantly displaying such regalia, you should only wear those medals if you have earned them, not as a fashion statement.

http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/features.php?action=fullnews&id=85384

katarina
27-Mar-05, 09:34
Wow - what's happening? I actually seem to be agreeing with you R more and more!

lassieinfife
27-Mar-05, 10:50
My dad spent all his adult life in army and he earned his medals the hard way . anyone wearing medals they are not entitled to should be put against wall and shot...by the fashion police :lol:

brandy
27-Mar-05, 11:54
dear God.. i cant belive im about to say this but im with you 100 percent *gasps rolling on the ground * it burns it burns!! :o)
but seriously the man is an idiot and an embarasment! he should be delt with as any other person under teh charges and be in jail by now ..

greeneyes
27-Mar-05, 17:21
If that had been ordinary Joe Bloggs off the street up on the same charges he'd of been remanded in custody but obviously if you have money and lawyers things are differant. :mad:

katarina
28-Mar-05, 08:17
I think he'll be found guilty for piddling off the judge if nothing else!

lassieinfife
28-Mar-05, 21:10
Well it seem's like Michael in big trouble now with all the old evidence being allowed..... but I just wonder if he will ever serve a sentence? his lawery will spend that much time making appeals that he will be dead and burried before that happens

greeneyes
29-Mar-05, 09:24
Jacko probably thinks if he drags it out we'll all get fed up and leave him alone,not that we're that interested anyway,i think he's peed off more than the judge.

~~Tides~~
29-Mar-05, 13:32
I think it is sickening the media circus that surrounds him outside court etc. Are we so sad that we are turning a sex abuse case into some sort of entertainment?

greeneyes
30-Mar-05, 10:35
Yeah,i agree with you Tides if Jackson didn't feel so insecure he wouldn't need all his ''fans'' back-up it makes him feel loved and wanted having all those people waiting for him,and what if he is found guilty will his fans still love him instead of wasting their time supporting him they should sit down and start asking themselves''do we want to be this manchilds fan''after they hear all the evidence,surely anyone in their right mind will query his motives as it all comes out.

Rheghead
30-Mar-05, 17:23
I think it is sickening the media circus that surrounds him outside court etc. Are we so sad that we are turning a sex abuse case into some sort of entertainment?

I don't even recognise it as entertainment,it is merely an over exposed annoyance on my TV set.

katarina
30-Mar-05, 20:28
I don't even recognise it as entertainment,it is merely an over exposed annoyance on my TV set.

Whatever else the man is - you have to admit - he is entertainment. Sick maybe but a sad fact.

champagnebaby
31-Mar-05, 00:26

Whatever else the man is - you have to admit - he is entertainment. Sick maybe but a sad fact.

I don't find it entertaining at all, like Rheghead just a nuisance and a waste o time reading about. The only thing remotely interesting about it is how big a sentance he's gonna get.

BTW Is he liable to get the death penalty or is that not legal in whatever county the trial's being held in?

monkey
31-Mar-05, 16:57
BTW Is he liable to get the death penalty or is that not legal in whatever county the trial's being held in?

Death penalty doesn't apply for the charges he's facing.

champagnebaby
31-Mar-05, 17:36
Pity :eyes

It ought to be, tis as bad as murder - if not worse, considering his victims have to live with the mental scars and the torture of having to relive it all when giving evidence!

katarina
31-Mar-05, 17:39
I don't find it entertaining at all, like Rheghead just a nuisance and a waste o time reading about. The only thing remotely interesting about it is how big a sentance he's gonna get.

?

I meant HE is entertaining - not this sorry situation he finds himself in.
He can dance - he can sing and he is a great entertainer.

champagnebaby
31-Mar-05, 17:43
Yeah i guess in a way HE is entertaining - the way he puts on the poor face all the time, tryna get pity, making out he has a sore back and whatever else - doesn't wash with me like. [disgust]

2little2late
31-Mar-05, 18:00
Funny how the authorities decided not to televise this court case.

Alli
05-Apr-05, 14:52
If he is gulity, then when he goes to jail he'll get what he richly deserves. If he did do these things to the boys I hope his sentence is fitting, and goes into a jail where there is hardened men who do not like the fact he has damaged bairns. Jackson maintains he never had a childhood but that should have made him realise that kids should not be bothered in anyway and they have to play and not be abused.

The Angel Of Death
05-Apr-05, 17:54
Yeah i guess in a way HE is entertaining - the way he puts on the poor face all the time, tryna get pity, making out he has a sore back and whatever else - doesn't wash with me like. [disgust]

Wonder how long a judge would take that nonsence from common people !!!

marion
06-Apr-05, 03:35
I think it's a lousy soap opera and not very entertaining.

:eyes [lol] :lol: :roll:

scorrie
14-Jun-05, 09:26

Here is the size of the "sentence" he got :-

Not Guilty.

mareng
14-Jun-05, 18:21
At least he will be providing tons of business for magazines and tabloids when he becomes stranger than Howard Hughes in future years.