PDA

View Full Version : radiation

dwil
04-Feb-14, 19:46
does dounrae ever leak,what companys work there?

laguna2
04-Feb-14, 20:01
Why don't you use Google or Wikipedia to find information on Dounreay?

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 20:18
Why don't you use Google or Wikipedia to find information on Dounreay?Google is boring much more fun on here. I'll protect the new member, RR, BG and jax will be just swimming round the headland........Der dum Der dum.... dum dum dum dum!

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 20:21
does dounrae ever leak,what companys work there?dounreay, leak nah never. tight as a ducks er ...... dounrea might though. .. .. oops I've started without them!

jax
04-Feb-14, 20:47
Google is boring much more fun on here. I'll protect the new member, RR, BG and jax will be just swimming round the headland........Der dum Der dum.... dum dum dum dum!Quick grab the chello..oooh Mrs Bradey hand bags at the ready!

RagnarRocks
04-Feb-14, 20:47
No comment due to GCHQ, Mi6, Mi5,NSA,FBI,CIA, may or may not be monitoring mutant activity in and around the area but a blue police box was noticed appearing and disappearing in the changing rooms and reports of a delorean in the car park are as yet unverifiable. Please note that official sources refuse to verify whether there is an Area 51 within the complex and strange voices have been heard late at night asking to " phone home " local residents have been known to hire rooms to people called Mulder and Scully apart from that all seems quite normal out there :0))

RagnarRocks
04-Feb-14, 20:49
Oh and just in case you see a cute furry creature hanging around never, I repeat never give them food after midnight or get them wet :0))

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 20:53
No comment due to GCHQ, Mi6, Mi5,NSA,FBI,CIA, may or may not be monitoring mutant activity in and around the area but a blue police box was noticed appearing and disappearing in the changing rooms and reports of a delorean in the car park are as yet unverifiable. Please note that official sources refuse to verify whether there is an Area 51 within the complex and strange voices have been heard late at night asking to " phone home " local residents have been known to hire rooms to people called Mulder and Scully apart from that all seems quite normal out there :0))crickey have you been round at crayolas drinking that fine white wine with the mystical powers?

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 20:56
Quick grab the chello..oooh Mrs Bradey hand bags at the ready!heard of dropping h's but not picking them up!!! hee hee hee!

RagnarRocks
04-Feb-14, 20:57
crickey have you been round at crayolas drinking that fine white wine with the mystical powers?Definitely not but I did have baked beans and Brussel Sprouts earlier and a bit like Popeye they give me special powers!

jax
04-Feb-14, 21:00
Definitely not but I did have baked beans and Brussel Sprouts earlier and a bit like Popeye they give me special powers!Gas power me thinks! Oh natural better than nuclear

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 21:08
Definitely not but I did have baked beans and Brussel Sprouts earlier and a bit like Popeye they give me special powers!will be a fair bit of leakage round at yours then!

RagnarRocks
04-Feb-14, 21:10
will be a fair bit of leakage round at yours then!My names not sellafield, No leakage here I'll have you know state of the art functionality

RagnarRocks
04-Feb-14, 21:12
Hmmm I missed an F out of one word

jax
04-Feb-14, 22:07
heard of dropping h's but not picking them up!!! hee hee hee!Oh dohhh only just realized what your on about lol h

jax
04-Feb-14, 22:10
Hmmm I missed an F out of one wordMissing f's added h's send the spelling cops round

Dadie
04-Feb-14, 22:23
Dounreay has an official website and a facebook page.
Caithness Horizons (the Old Town Hall) in Thurso has a whole room dedicated to Dounreay with films etc..
The bit across from M&CO is another Dounreay exhibition / info outlet.
If you want your questions answered you could rephrase them and ask politely in those places.

mi16
04-Feb-14, 22:51
Oh and just in case you see a cute furry creature hanging around never, I repeat never give them food after midnight or get them wet :0))A Dounreay WPC's lady garden???