PDA

View Full Version : Castle arms mey

bounce
04-Feb-14, 15:38
Does anyone know if the castle arms pub is up for sale? :eek:

Lavenderblue2
04-Feb-14, 15:45
It certainly looks like it Bounce. http://www.bruceandco.co.uk/business-for-sale?ref=41866

richardj
04-Feb-14, 17:29
We had lunch at the hotel last year in the Autumn and the owner was saying that they were going to sell in the near future

Sonja
04-Feb-14, 19:15
This could become someones 6th business. :cool:

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 20:32
This could become someones 6th business. :cool:don't start!

veekay
05-Feb-14, 11:04
No surprise it is up for sale not many locals go in there now, probably because a good few - including me - have been banned. Big tick off on my bucket list 'get banned from a pub' I do so wish I had done something to deserve it though. Mey village is getting a new sign post. MEY 'WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE OF THE BANNED!' The sooner it gets new owners the better.

Mrs Bradey
05-Feb-14, 11:39
No surprise it is up for sale not many locals go in there now, probably because a good few - including me - have been banned. Big tick off on my bucket list 'get banned from a pub' I do so wish I had done something to deserve it though. Mey village is getting a new sign post. MEY 'WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE OF THE BANNED!' The sooner it gets new owners the better.Mey and Reay. do sound similar. any pig killing, horse thieving or general backstabbing you want to get of your chest? today you take on Reay, tomorrow Portgower!

Big Gaz
05-Feb-14, 12:04

lol, it would of course have to be linked to on a myriad of websites.....[smirk]

Mrs Bradey
05-Feb-14, 13:02
lol, it would of course have to be linked to on a myriad of websites.....[smirk]yeah like, linked - but not linked (add childish snigger to taste ) !!!

cazmanian_minx
05-Feb-14, 15:01

That could make for some interesting discussions on Trip Advisor, via the 'owner's response' option ;)