PDA

View Full Version : Lost

cablebunny
03-Feb-14, 23:04
Not sure where to put this on here so thought general was best

I've lost a stainless steel bracelet watch - Rotary. It was accidentally left at the swimming pool between 4.15pm and 4.45pm Thursday (Happy Hour) 30th January.
It's not been handed in at the swimming pool or at the police station. It is of incredible sentimental value to me

Please, if anyone knows of anyone who was at the swimming pool from 4pm on Thursday onwards, please ask if they know anything about this watch or saw it in the ladies changing room - Please PM me

A reward is being offered

Only picture I can find:

http://www.watchshop.com/ladies-rotary-watch-lb77893-07-p99932958.html

Big Gaz
03-Feb-14, 23:07
Don't the pool staff themselves know? I thought you needed a highlife card to use it and if so, it will be on the computer.

cablebunny
03-Feb-14, 23:09
The pool staff know that the watch is missing, yes - I pay for my swimming with cash, so I'm not sure what the highlife card has to do with it?

linnie612
03-Feb-14, 23:29
Don't the pool staff themselves know? I thought you needed a highlife card to use it and if so, it will be on the computer.

A highlife card entitles you to discounted use of the gym/pool for a yearly subscription - you can use it all over the Highlands, I think, but you don't need to have one.

Big Gaz
03-Feb-14, 23:29
sorry, i thought that you had to have a highlife card in order to be able to use the pool and facilities. I pay cash too but still have to give my card to the staff to swipe it into the system

linnie612
03-Feb-14, 23:36
I currently just pay cash when I use the pool. I have looked into getting a highlife card as I plan to use the pool/gym more regularly(ha ha), and it will be a lot cheaper. If you're pay-as-you-go in effect, there will be no record of you being there.

Mrs Bradey
04-Feb-14, 00:55
Not sure where to put this on here so thought general was bestI've lost a stainless steel bracelet watch - Rotary. It was accidentally left at the swimming pool between 4.15pm and 4.45pm Thursday (Happy Hour) 30th January. It's not been handed in at the swimming pool or at the police station. It is of incredible sentimental value to me Please, if anyone knows of anyone who was at the swimming pool from 4pm on Thursday onwards, please ask if they know anything about this watch or saw it in the ladies changing room - Please PM meA reward is being offeredOnly picture I can find: http://www.watchshop.com/ladies-rotary-watch-lb77893-07-p99932958.htmlit certainly was happy hour for the rotter that has picked it up and not handed it in. some people have no shame. I trust you have reported it stolen / missing to police. not that they will investigate. you could do there job for them, visit cash point in wick with a picture of it . as someone may have tried to cash it in. i don't know if there a similar shop in thurso . worth a try hope you find it.

jax
04-Feb-14, 10:29
It is truly awful loosing something of sentimental value. I hope whoever picked it up has the decency to hand it in to the swimming pool where you could collect it. Mrs Bradey had a good idea about the shops. Hope it turns up.

cablebunny
04-Feb-14, 10:59
it certainly was happy hour for the rotter that has picked it up and not handed it in. some people have no shame. I trust you have reported it stolen / missing to police. not that they will investigate. you could do there job for them, visit cash point in wick with a picture of it . as someone may have tried to cash it in. i don't know if there a similar shop in thurso . worth a try hope you find it.

Thank you, that is very helpful. I am over in Wick today so shall try that. Thank you everyone for your help - fingers crossed something may someones conscience