PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Site and Asda Deliveries Thurso Side ?

concerned resident
01-Feb-14, 13:34
Did Tesco ever renew planning for Station site? could not see any info on Highland Council site. Was rumor Asda were going to deliver Thurso side, anyone know anything, emailed asda head office, but never got reply.

peedie man
01-Feb-14, 17:07
asda delivers to wick every day

mi16
01-Feb-14, 17:45
They also deliver to Inverness but the op wasn't asking about there either

2little2late
01-Feb-14, 18:53
Asda will be delivering to Thurso within the next couple of months.

Mr P Cannop
01-Feb-14, 19:52
tescos has no plans for another store

gerry4
01-Feb-14, 20:22
tescos has no plans for another store

Not sure you can say that with such certainty. Have you proof from tesco's? I would love another supermarket to build in Thurso but Tesco's still hold the land.

Mr P Cannop
01-Feb-14, 20:28
Not sure you can say that with such certainty. Have you proof from tesco's? I would love another supermarket to build in Thurso but Tesco's still hold the land.

one of the staff in the store i have asked

gerry4
01-Feb-14, 21:09
and they have access to head office plans? I am not saying they are or not but they have to convince Highland Council soon that they will be. So far they have not made any announcement either way that i know of.

Mrs Bradey
01-Feb-14, 21:15
Did Tesco ever renew planning for Station site? could not see any info on Highland Council site. Was rumor Asda were going to deliver Thurso side, anyone know anything, emailed asda head office, but never got reply.that site would be a good place for a cattle market!

balto
01-Feb-14, 21:19
as one of the staff i can assure you , we dont even know

mi16
01-Feb-14, 21:46
that site would be a good place for a cattle market!Not reallyBe a great supermarket location though

gillsbay
01-Feb-14, 21:52
Not reallyBe a great supermarket location though

not as good as the Scrabster junction though

Alrock
01-Feb-14, 23:40
not as good as the Scrabster junction though

Or... The rugby pitch behind the current Tesco. The mart site could then be turned into a new rugby pitch plus other sporting facilities in a convenient location besides the High School.

2little2late
02-Feb-14, 00:32
Let's hope Tesco never build another store in Thurso. Terrible company to work for.

Mr P Cannop
02-Feb-14, 10:23
as one of the staff i can assure you , we dont even know

rynn seems to know