PDA

View Full Version : Rusty saw blades revisited

crayola
22-Jan-14, 00:05
That old perv known as the naked rambler is out of his prison hole and he's back on our tv screens. :( He hasn't been cured of his affliction after more than 6 years enjoyment of Her Majesty's pleasure. Sisters, is it time to get out our rusty saw blades and teach him quickly? There's nothing more uplifting than watching a perv going cold turkey for tea. He darkened our county once. :( Let's not let him do it again. Watch him now on the box if you really must. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b039086d

golach
22-Jan-14, 00:32
That old perv known as the naked rambler is out of his prison hole and he's back on our tv screens. :( He hasn't been cured of his affliction after more than 6 years enjoyment of Her Majesty's pleasure. Sisters, is it time to get out our rusty saw blades and teach him quickly? There's nothing more uplifting than watching a perv going cold turkey for tea. He darkened our county once. :( Let's not let him do it again. Watch him now on the box if you really must. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b039086d

You got paid for showing off your bits allegedly in the Sun, how immoral is that? leave the sad old mannie alone

linnie612
22-Jan-14, 01:09
You got paid for showing off your bits allegedly in the Sun, how immoral is that? leave the sad old mannie alone

Exactly! - one showing their knockers, the other showing their knackers .......

squidge
22-Jan-14, 01:14
Does anyone care? REALLY? Forget about him - what a waste of time and money leave him alone and forget about him. Is it really such a problem?

Mrs Bradey
22-Jan-14, 10:21
Does anyone care? REALLY? Forget about him - what a waste of time and money leave him alone and forget about him. Is it really such a problem?on this occasion I am very much in agreement !

pat
22-Jan-14, 10:39
Agree 100% ignore him and stop paying for his food and heating whilst he is serving his sentences and giving him a wage too.

He has been living getting well fed and in a comfy bed with usually very warmly heated accommodation and getting a wage.

If only the media would leave well alone it would just die a very quick death, he enjoys the attention given to him by the media.

I did happen to see that this programme was scheduled but it is not the sort of over sensationalism where they only usually show a very slanted version of facts

jacko
22-Jan-14, 14:39
I wonder just how much taxpayer s money he has used up. what is this guy on anyway ,(i wish i could get some of it to try cut my heating bills).
but honestly, he must have a problem in the head, why would anyone think they have a god given right to wander about the place stark naked. And why would they want to . He seem s to think it s ok but really it is nt. Not legally & not morally..
There s children and women in his path , Would it be so hard for him to just cover up the little bit of his manhood .
He,s just rebelling against the system . personally i think he s wrong. HE IS WRONG . wrong in the head.

Wizzbang
22-Jan-14, 16:33
Plonk him in the middle of the flows in winter . He will want to cover up then!

Alrock
22-Jan-14, 16:45
I wonder just how much taxpayer s money he has used up. what is this guy on anyway ,(i wish i could get some of it to try cut my heating bills).

If you want to save taxpayers money, then stop arresting & jailing him, just let him get on with it....

but honestly, he must have a problem in the head, why would anyone think they have a god given right to wander about the place stark naked. And why would they want to . He seem s to think it s ok but really it is nt. Not legally & not morally..

Why shouldn't he? It's only naked flesh after all, we all have it, besides it is not illegal, as was pointed out in the program.

There s children and women in his path , Would it be so hard for him to just cover up the little bit of his manhood.

He wasn't acting in a sexually provocative manner, if anything the children just found it funny because it was an unusual sight to them, it was the adults who where offended because they have been conditioned to society to find it offensive.

changilass
22-Jan-14, 17:07
What has the world come to when I find myself agreeing with Alrock :roll::lol:

joxville
22-Jan-14, 18:04
Are you ashamed of a naked body? If so then you should feel revulsion when you look in the mirror. I bet if it had been a woman exercising her right to be naked then she wouldn't have spent as much time in prison. Ok, I'm biased because I like to get nude outdoors, but what is the big deal? Why does looking at a penis offend you yet a bare arm or leg doesn't? It's only another part of the body. Society had allowed itself to be conditioned into what is acceptable and what isn't, yet on the whole, he isn't harming anyone; and the sooner society accepts people can walk about naked the better of it will be, people will be judged on how they act, not on how they are dressed. If nudity was readily accepted, then we'd all be equal, you wouldn't know the difference between a pauper and a rich person. The only ones to lose out would be retailers and manufacturers, since there would be less need for clothing. And if we were to believe the Bible, if that stupid woman hadn't eaten the apple...

A nude society would mean kids growing into adults without so many sexual hang ups.

RagnarRocks
22-Jan-14, 18:49
Down south there is a large naturist beach called believe it or not Studland, it sits next to a public beach and there are rarely any incidents down there except when the police go rummaging around the dunes to find amorous couples at it.
You see lots of families on it during the summer months and the public beaches at sandbanks just on the other side of the harbour topless is quite to norm nobody seems to bat an eyelid and just lets people get on with it.
I think it says more about the people who are offended by a naked body than it does about the people who go naked. At the end of the day we don't come into this world fully clothed.
I also find the hypocrisy of someone who claims to have been a topless model finding a single man wandering around naked quite amusing.

Mrs Bradey
22-Jan-14, 18:59
If you want to save taxpayers money, then stop arresting & jailing him, just let him get on with it....Why shouldn't he? It's only naked flesh after all, we all have it, besides it is not illegal, as was pointed out in the program.He wasn't acting in a sexually provocative manner, if anything the children just found it funny because it was an unusual sight to them, it was the adults who where offended because they have been conditioned to society to find it offensive.you missed out "a god given right to walk about naked" ! Well I'm not religious in any way but if you believe in god then that's just what rights he gave you! The right to walk about naked ie Adam and eve!! Fig leaf were added later as humans became prudes

joxville
22-Jan-14, 19:12
I've been to Studland and can recommend it :-)

RagnarRocks
22-Jan-14, 21:25
I've been to Studland and can recommend it :-)I bet you're the one laying in the dunes facing the public beach on winters days lol

squidge
22-Jan-14, 22:49
See this thing about a naked man being naked in front of children baffles me.

Surely the conversation would go something like this

Child "mum why has that man got no clothes on?"
mum " He just prefers not to wear clothes thats all"
Child " oh right"

As for "women" are we really so fragile? Surely the days of swooning at the sight of a man in his breeches have long gone. As long as the man was not threatening then we might stretch our eyes in surprise but run screaming and have nightmares for ever more? I doubt it.

Mrs Bradey
22-Jan-14, 23:42
See this thing about a naked man being naked in front of children baffles me. Surely the conversation would go something like this Child "mum why has that man got no clothes on?"mum " He just prefers not to wear clothes thats all"Child " oh right"As for "women" are we really so fragile? Surely the days of swooning at the sight of a man in his breeches have long gone. As long as the man was not threatening then we might stretch our eyes in surprise but run screaming and have nightmares for ever more? I doubt it. I can't believe it I agree, again!!!

Angel
23-Jan-14, 00:37
Totally agree with Alrock... what is the problem...how natural is being naked...big deal...move on...Angel...

mi16
23-Jan-14, 09:29
I cannot see the issue
As long as he is not walking about with an erection then where is the probelm?

jacko
23-Jan-14, 11:25
I cannot see the issue
As long as he is not walking about with an erection then where is the probelm?

Now would nt that be something then. Something to hang his coat on .lol......if he had one. :lol:

mi16
23-Jan-14, 11:31
he does have a hat I think, or perhaps a spare sock

jacko
23-Jan-14, 16:34
he does have a hat I think, or perhaps a spare sock

Man that s cool , what rhymes with sock.... [lol]

mi16
23-Jan-14, 17:57
Rock, jock, dock, mock, lock, walk, stalk

linnie612
23-Jan-14, 20:24
Dock, certainly .....

crayola
23-Jan-14, 21:25
Sisters of the Org, why do you so encourage the wrinkled rambler to wave his long pickled parsnip in your faces? And in your children's faces? And boys of the Org too? Are you all needing such relief to relieve humdrum home dreariness? Better would be to open up to Mother Earth, buy a broom and join the sisterhood for fun, fun, fun. :D

joxville
23-Jan-14, 21:33
I'm spiritual, I meditate, I'm a naturist, I walk a lot in the countryside, I enjoy the company of others and solitude in equal measure, I care about people, I believe in live and let live, do what you want as long as no one is hurt or harmed in the process, even if that means you dress as a witch and carry a broom. I don't need to be told how to have fun, fun, fun.

squidge
23-Jan-14, 23:05
Crayola, he is far far from waving anything in our faces, which actually cant be said about your page 3 or wonderbra work. He is clearly not trying to tease or titillate with his behaviour and is not being paid to walk around naked whilst you are paid for your disrobing. I think most of us hadnt given this man even a moment of thought until you mentioned him here. Why do you care so much about this?... Sister?

ducati
23-Jan-14, 23:24
The most annoying thing about this thread, as an amateur joiner....that is no way to treat your tool!

luskentyre
24-Jan-14, 00:26
Sisters of the Org, why do you so encourage the wrinkled rambler to wave his long pickled parsnip in your faces? And in your children's faces? And boys of the Org too? Are you all needing such relief to relieve humdrum home dreariness? Better would be to open up to Mother Earth, buy a broom and join the sisterhood for fun, fun, fun. :D

Slightly insulting... If anyone is needing to relieve "humdrum home dreariness", it's more likely to be someone who actively seeks out something to be mortally offended by (and then starts a pointless thread about it).

Southern-Gal
24-Jan-14, 10:16
It has been said he is wrong in the head. Apparently he is an ex marine. If that is the case then surely he wore clothes back then and just maybe his time spent in service has made him 'wrong in the head'?
I don't see that he has done anything wrong but I do think he must be blimmin cold!

jacko
24-Jan-14, 10:22
Ok, so it s ok to walk about in the scuddy . thats fine ,then we can be like the dog and urinate whenever wherever.
Thing being it s against the law to expose oneself in public. end of ,thats the law. if the naked rambler do.snt like it and feels the need to protest then he should take it to his MP & TRY AND GET THE LAW CHANGED, . untill the law get s changed he should abide by said rules . i still think the guy s a nut job & should be given some kinda treatment.

hells bells , if hittin your head against a brick wall hurts. then STOP it.

Mrs Bradey
24-Jan-14, 10:35
The most annoying thing about this thread, as an amateur joiner....that is no way to treat your tool!what way? putting it in a sock or letting it go rusty?

golach
24-Jan-14, 11:45
Crayola, he is far far from waving anything in our faces, which actually cant be said about your page 3 or wonderbra work. He is clearly not trying to tease or titillate with his behaviour and is not being paid to walk around naked whilst you are paid for your disrobing. I think most of us hadnt given this man even a moment of thought until you mentioned him here. Why do you care so much about this?... Sister?

Squidge, am with you on this one. Crayola started this thread, which I think makes her a bit of a hypocrite, as she has been bragging on here for many years how she has allegedly been exposing her bits and bobs to all and sundry in cheap tabloid so called newspapers for money. Any how Crayola I always liked Sam Fox :eek:

ducati
24-Jan-14, 18:32
Squidge, am with you on this one. Crayola started this thread, which I think makes her a bit of a hypocrite, as she has been bragging on here for many years how she has allegedly been exposing her bits and bobs to all and sundry in cheap tabloid so called newspapers for money. Any how Crayola I always liked Sam Fox :eek:

Sam is 93 now and lives in a nursing home in Wigan.

mi16
24-Jan-14, 19:54
Sam is 93 now and lives in a nursing home in Wigan.She drinketh from the furry cup also so would be more interested in crayola

mi16
24-Jan-14, 19:56
Squidge, am with you on this one. Crayola started this thread, which I think makes her a bit of a hypocrite, as she has been bragging on here for many years how she has allegedly been exposing her bits and bobs to all and sundry in cheap tabloid so called newspapers for money. Any how Crayola I always liked Sam Fox :eek:To be fair getting your norks out in a photo studio is a bit different than walking the country in the buff

golach
24-Jan-14, 20:40
To be fair getting your norks out in a photo studio is a bit different than walking the country in the buffBut he is not doing it for money, as crayola allegedly did, and he does/ did not appear daily on page 3 of that comic the Sun. How immoral is that, how many young minds did crayola corrupt by allegedly showing off her bits?

mi16
24-Jan-14, 20:56
But he is not doing it for money, as crayola allegedly did, and he does/ did not appear daily on page 3 of that comic the Sun. How immoral is that, how many young minds did crayola corrupt by allegedly showing off her bits?I would hazard a guess at noneIt is only a pair of breasts after all, just skin

scorrie
24-Jan-14, 21:15
I wonder how many offended fathers tut-tutted about the outrage of a naked old man and later went home to surf hardcore filth on the many left-handed websites that exist?

The Great British Countryside:- Come see the Badgers........... and the occasional tadger.

scorrie
24-Jan-14, 21:17
I would hazard a guess at none It is only a pair of breasts after all, JUST SKIN

Only skin? Must be an A- bra cup size then.

mi16
24-Jan-14, 21:33
Only skin? Must be an A- bra cup size then.Could be a double g and it's still skin

jacko
25-Jan-14, 18:28
She drinketh from the furry cup also so would be more interested in crayola

lol so true [lol]:lol:

crayola
26-Jan-14, 20:33
The people of Caithness have spoken and they are content to have the wizened wanderer wave his Wagga Wagga anywhere he likes. He does it in front of primary schools and in shops. Why don't you invite him to your nearest school and to back your bags in Tesco? Did any of you see him or listen to him speak on that programme? He's selfish and stubborn and he does nothing useful for society. I'd love to see you all when he hugs you. :p

jacko
26-Jan-14, 21:33
The people of Caithness have spoken and they are content to have the wizened wanderer wave his Wagga Wagga anywhere he likes. He does it in front of primary schools and in shops. Why don't you invite him to your nearest school and to back your bags in Tesco? Did any of you see him or listen to him speak on that programme? He's selfish and stubborn and he does nothing useful for society. I'd love to see you all when he hugs you. :p

he sure wont be hugging me, :eek:

RagnarRocks
26-Jan-14, 22:14
I'm more concerned by someone who wants to take a rusty saw blade to a man who although some might consider slightly eccentric has never harmed anyone and then try's to incite others to do the work in their behalf.

joxville
26-Jan-14, 23:42
Bruce De Wert could be kept busy with all the defendants! ;-)

luskentyre
27-Jan-14, 00:35

Well you're just talking nonsense now - your mock indignation isn't really convincing anyone here. It's not like he's being deliberately provocative and that, I think, is the essence of the argument.

Sure I think he's eccentric but that's hardly grounds for being banned from society.

joxville
27-Jan-14, 01:17
Look at this way Crayola, how many people are likely to see him compared to the amount of people who saw you on a regular basis? A couple of thousand over the course of a day compared to around 4 million daily readers of The Sun! Think back to the 70's when Page 3 first started, there was a lot of indignation over that but we, as a progressive society, accepted it as part of our daily paper, though a couple of red tops have since stopped publishing a Page 3 girl. Granted, a young girl with pert breasts is more attractive than a man of any age showing his willy, but we can't allow one without allowing the other. I don't like the fact that to get an all over tan I have to wait until my neighbours are on holiday or go to secluded beaches, but until such times as it becomes the norm then I just have to accept that's the way it is.

golach
27-Jan-14, 01:22
Well said Joxs

mi16
27-Jan-14, 09:41
I would imagine there would be uproar if an orger threatened to cut off her tits with a rusty blade

crayola
28-Jan-14, 00:05
Caithness supports a man who wanders around naked wiggling his widget next to schoolchildren while ignoring his own wife and children for years. He didn't even visit them during his spells out of prison. He didn't support them and his children didn't even know who he was. It was more important to him to wander around the country naked because he preferred that.

linnie612
28-Jan-14, 00:26
Again - you are/were both exposing yourselves (albeit you for money and to a larger audience), - what do you see as the difference?

mi16
28-Jan-14, 08:22
Caithness supports a man who wanders around naked wiggling his widget next to schoolchildren while ignoring his own wife and children for years. He didn't even visit them during his spells out of prison. He didn't support them and his children didn't even know who he was. It was more important to him to wander around the country naked because he preferred that.It's not that he is supported by Caithness more like we just don't give a hoot.Crayola you seem to have a real gripe with this fellow, have you had a run in with his penis in the past?

mi16
28-Jan-14, 08:24
Again - you are/were both exposing yourselves (albeit you for money and to a larger audience), - what do you see as the difference?I guess the difference is that one is indecent exposure the the other is self exploitation

RagnarRocks
28-Jan-14, 10:48
I've no problems with naturists infact I wonder why people find looking at the human body so difficult to deal with. This man happens to prefer wandering around naked he doesn't do it for sexual gratification its just some odd religious views which have warped western societies views that we have to wear clothes. If you pop around the world you'll notice views on what's acceptable vary massively. Now if you're looking at page 3 models that's purely for titilation vastly different from what this man is doing. So I think someone who purports to be an ex glamour model and made her living from sexualised images is being very hypocritical how many young lads had there view of women skewed by images of her,or how many young girls grew up to have body issues from viewing those same pics ?

crayola
29-Jan-14, 21:02
Why don't you lot invite the naked rambler to come and live in Thurso? He could shake his shuggler outside every primary school on alternate days and pack your bags after your weekly shop at Tesco.

golach
29-Jan-14, 21:22
Why don't you lot invite the naked rambler to come and live in Thurso? He could shake his shuggler outside very primary school on alternate days and pack your bags after your weekly shop at Tesco.Maybe better than buying a sleazy newspaper and seeing some burd flashing her bits to thousands, and getting paid for it

RagnarRocks
29-Jan-14, 22:06
Why don't you lot invite the naked rambler to come and live in Thurso? He could shake his shuggler outside very primary school on alternate days and pack your bags after your weekly shop at Tesco.The whole point is he doesn't hang around schools shaking his shuggler he just wombles around minding his own business doing no harm to anyone

crayola
29-Jan-14, 22:15
This week on Missing the Point, we investigate how and why the population of Caithness can't see the wood for looking at the trees of their own prejudices. Now boys, listen nicely and Auntie Crayola will teach you how to see clearly through the mirror you all took turns to break deliberately.

linnie612
29-Jan-14, 22:24
Why don't you lot invite the naked rambler to come and live in Thurso? He could shake his shuggler outside every primary school on alternate days and pack your bags after your weekly shop at Tesco.

Okay, you're clearly working to your own agenda, whatever that is! How ridiculous are you, to start a thread about your alleged heyday in the 'glamour' industry at the same time?

luskentyre
29-Jan-14, 22:47
This week on Missing the Point, we investigate how and why the population of Caithness can't see the wood for looking at the trees of their own prejudices. Now boys, listen nicely and Auntie Crayola will teach you how to see clearly through the mirror you all took turns to break deliberately.

Oh the irony... There's only one person displaying prejudice here and you only need to look in the aforementioned mirror. First it's his nakedness, then it's his attitude to his family. Your absurdity is only matched by your hypocrisy. Why are you so obsessed with his privates anyway? He's got his entire body is unclothed and you focus on his genitals. Odd...

jacko
29-Jan-14, 23:29
Oh the irony... There's only one person displaying prejudice here and you only need to look in the aforementioned mirror. First it's his nakedness, then it's his attitude to his family. Your absurdity is only matched by your hypocrisy. Why are you so obsessed with his privates anyway? He's got his entire body is unclothed and you focus on his genitals. Odd...
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
Well, look at it this way.

Supposin Crayola s ass was hangin outta a window an your face was lookin outta the adjoining window.

what do ya think would get the first look,...???[lol]:lol:... I know what window id look at first n longest.

human nature is,nt it.

RagnarRocks
29-Jan-14, 23:47
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....Well, look at it this way.Supposin Crayola s ass was hangin outta a window an your face was lookin outta the adjoining window.what do ya think would get the first look,...???[lol]:lol:... I know what window id look at first n longest.human nature is,nt it. Of course its human nature but wondering why someone hasn't sanded the woodwork down, ironed the curtains and left a lot of wrinkles in the wallpaper would probably be more what they'd be wondering :0))

squidge
30-Jan-14, 01:22
You are right crayola i appear to be missing the point entirely. Are you indignant because the fact of his nakedness offends you? Are you indignant on behalf of the women and children you think will be shocked by his nakedness? Are you indignant because you believe he is a sexual predator who is dangerous to society? Are you indignant because you think his behaviour is sexual and therefore threatening? Are you indignant because he is breaking the law of the land? Are you indignant because he is a selfish person who has treated his wife and children badly? I am trying to understand what it is that has you so cross about this and I am struggling to pin it down...... Looks like we have tried ask the audience and they dont appear to know either.... I tried phone a friend but they arent answering ( well text actually but you know how it is. ) How about 50/50?

joxville
30-Jan-14, 03:06
The latest shows have a 4th option Sqidge which I think Crayola has chosen, she's flipped! :-)))

linnie612
30-Jan-14, 15:33

Crayola sweetie, you still haven't told us why you think you hold the moral high ground against Stephen Gough, aka the 'naked rambler'. We need a direct answer, not to be ignored as it's not on that agenda of yours. And you still haven't told us what your grudge is about. You can consult someone who's more aware of the 'I ask a question/you try to answer it' scenario if you don't understand what we're asking. It's ok to do that. This isn't a test. :)

jacko
30-Jan-14, 18:24
Crayola sweetie, you still haven't told us why you think you hold the moral high ground against Stephen Gough, aka the 'naked rambler'. We need a direct answer, not to be ignored as it's not on that agenda of yours. And you still haven't told us what your grudge is about. You can consult someone who's more aware of the 'I ask a question/you try to answer it' scenario if you don't understand what we're asking. It's ok to do that. This isn't a test. :)

dont see why she needs to explain , reckon she dos,nt like folks walking about naked , her choice.
cant see why he needs to flout the law anyway. wasting police time and taxpayer s money .
he know s the law yet he decides that he s above it. the man s a lunatic or a fool ,??if i was standing in a bar or somewhere and he came n stood beside me , man id sure feel uncomfortable about it .
and im no prude

golach
30-Jan-14, 18:46
dont see why she needs to explain , reckon she dos,nt like folks walking about naked , her choice.cant see why he needs to flout the law anyway. wasting police time and taxpayer s money .he know s the law yet he decides that he s above it. the man s a lunatic or a fool ,??if i was standing in a bar or somewhere and he came n stood beside me , man id sure feel uncomfortable about it . and im no prude So you don't mind crayola flashing her bits daily in cheap tabloids, for profit? I am old but I am not a dirty owld man, I find what she did far more offensive

joxville
30-Jan-14, 19:34
So you don't mind crayola flashing her bits daily in cheap tabloids, for profit? I am old but I am not a dirty owld man, I find what she did far more offensiveI'm not old, but even if I was, I wouldn't find Crayola displaying her breasts offensive...even if they're saggy! (Which they probably are because she's in her late 50's) :-)))

jacko
30-Jan-14, 19:34
So you don't mind crayola flashing her bits daily in cheap tabloids, for profit? I am old but I am not a dirty owld man, I find what she did far more offensive

Now Now , Golach , just where did i say such a thing . When i said, about her ass sticking outta a window i was just creating an example ,(about human nature),...nowhere did i say i did or did nt mind her flashing her boobs ???

Did she flash her bit s on a tabloid???? i dont know.:eek:[lol]

linnie612
31-Jan-14, 10:49
dont see why she needs to explain , reckon she dos,nt like folks walking about naked , her choice.
cant see why he needs to flout the law anyway. wasting police time and taxpayer s money .
he know s the law yet he decides that he s above it. the man s a lunatic or a fool ,??if i was standing in a bar or somewhere and he came n stood beside me , man id sure feel uncomfortable about it .
and im no prude

Indeed she does not jacko, yet that same lady is demanding that same courtesy on another thread! Hopefully her use of 'we' is the Royal one. She is also extremely patronising - she may even recognise 'my' quote .......