PDA

View Full Version : car wash

QUADBIKER
20-Jan-14, 20:27
our first charity carwash of the year to take place at Durrands Garage, Roxburgh Road, Wick on 15th February 2014. There will be refreshments and a baking stall on the day. All proceeds to be donated to Wick lifeboat.

Kasper King
24-Jan-14, 18:45
Glad to see the lads are starting the charity work early:D I will be there to give them a hand:roll:
I wonder how many of those who have carped about the lads and lasses who take part in this event will bother to turn up to help or even have there car washed[disgust]?

Big Gaz
24-Jan-14, 19:04
I wonder how many of those who have carped about the lads and lasses who take part in this event will bother to turn up to help or even have there car washed[disgust]?

Nice way to stir things up isn't it?

Anyways....

Hope you do well with the car wash quadbiker and nice to see the funds going to a local and needy cause who have without a doubt saved many lives over the years!

Kasper King
25-Jan-14, 12:31
Not really Big Gaz, the last few times that the Friends of CD have had this sort of event there has been lots of people going on about boy racers, driving displays on private property and how they would run things.
They are good at having a go so I just wondered it they would like to help or contribute.

Mrs Bradey
26-Jan-14, 12:31
Not really Big Gaz, the last few times that the Friends of CD have had this sort of event there has been lots of people going on about boy racers, driving displays on private property and how they would run things. They are good at having a go so I just wondered it they would like to help or contribute.why didn't you say that then? it would have been a lot nicer, to "invite allcomers to help out or get their car washed" instead of acusing them of carping ! hope the day goes well RNLI is a very worthy cause good luck!

QUADBIKER
10-Feb-14, 00:32
car wash day is just about here so lets see a big big turn out for it all money will go to wick lifeboat so come along and get your car washed by all the young people this is being done in memory and love for there freind christopher durrand (cd) and i thank them all for taking part in this so please come and help make this a big day

jacko
10-Feb-14, 10:49
You & your guy s are doing a fantastic job George. keep up the good work & well done you all .

QUADBIKER
15-Feb-14, 11:00
carwash now going come along and get your car washed

neepnipper
13-Mar-14, 22:44
Could you empty your in box as trying to pm you. Thanks