PDA

View Full Version : Wonderbra commercial in confidence

crayola
18-Jan-14, 00:59
It's out! That old ad I made in the early 90s that the company never released because my then hubby wouldn't sign my release papers. I doubt it will go viral but a Thurso girl had to make a living when there was a faux black witch bog snorkelling and sniggering in number 10. Tell me if you see it. ;)

linnie612
18-Jan-14, 02:41
hubby wouldn't sign my release papers. ;)

.........[lol]

ducati
18-Jan-14, 08:49
hubby wouldn't sign my release papers. ;)

Yes, I'm not allowed out on my own either.

Big Gaz
18-Jan-14, 10:02
Yes, I'm not allowed out on my own either.

Oh WOW!! you got an imaginary friend too then? COOL!!

orkneycadian
18-Jan-14, 22:03
Does this mean that this years Crayola Christmas "Card" will feature puppies rather than pussies?

sids
19-Jan-14, 00:31
Does this mean that this years Crayola Christmas "Card" will feature puppies rather than pussies?

You've seen her pussy?

Come on, share with the boys!

orkneycadian
19-Jan-14, 09:57
You didn't see her Christmas card?

Just for you, here it is again!

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?217296-Christmas-amp-New-Year-Wishes&p=1061616#post1061616

joxville
19-Jan-14, 14:04
Are you trolling Crayola? Your husband wouldn't sign the release forms plus you're an adult so why would Wonderbra need his consent for an advert that they paid to you to make? Post a link to the advert and stop your teasing.:-)

Better Out Than In
20-Jan-14, 13:38
I wonder how one gets paid for WonderBra advirts - is it by volume or weight?

Big Gaz
20-Jan-14, 14:27
I wonder how one gets paid for WonderBra advirts - is it by volume or weight?

probably in phoaren currency i would imagine

mi16
20-Jan-14, 16:47
Wonderbra is cheatingVery diss appointing when a pert pair transform into spaniels ears before your very eyes

Big Gaz
20-Jan-14, 19:46
Wonderbra is cheatingVery diss appointing when a pert pair transform into spaniels ears before your very eyes

Reckon thats got more to do with old age than Wonderbra :D

linnie612
20-Jan-14, 19:48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1346792/The-male-wonderbra-Pants-add-inches-mans-frontal-measurement.html Hmmmm.....:lol:

mi16
20-Jan-14, 20:17
Don't see the point in that either

crayola
22-Jan-14, 00:07
There's nothing drooping in my mirror boys. With the possible exception of you boys drooling. :p

joxville
22-Jan-14, 18:09
I'll let you know if I drool when I've seen the pics or video, as yet I await a link to either!

Show them tatas :-)))

RagnarRocks
22-Jan-14, 18:56
I'll let you know if I drool when I've seen the pics or video, as yet I await a link to either! Show them tatas :-)))Plenty of Tatas here and no need for a model release form

http://www.europe.tata.com/businesses/eng/inside.aspx?sectid=LO2ygg9/+tg=

There's the jaguar tata or landrover tata one sporty the other a bit more rugged lots of shapes and colours and you get optional extras :0))

joxville
22-Jan-14, 19:14
Nice Tatas but it's Crayola's perky pinkys I wanted to see :-)

joxville
22-Jan-14, 19:19
My guess is she lives in a dream world, telling us she's the ex-wife of a Lord and a former model. For one who claims she was quite happy to accept money to appear on Page 3, she's rather shy about revealing who she really is. Perhaps it was Page 3 of Farmers Weekly and she was driving a tractor. As for the Lord, it was probably a surname and not a title :-)))

mi16
22-Jan-14, 20:56
There's nothing drooping in my mirror boys with possible exception of you boys drooling. :pMaking the boys droop is nothing to be proud of

RagnarRocks
22-Jan-14, 21:20
My guess is she lives in a dream world, telling us she's the ex-wife of a Lord and a former model. For one who claims she was quite happy to accept money to appear on Page 3, she's rather shy about revealing who she really is. Perhaps it was Page 3 of Farmers Weekly and she was driving a tractor. As for the Lord, it was probably a surname and not a title :-)))I've met plenty of page three models when doing exhibitions at the NEC Birmingham most where about 5' 2" and a bit disappointing in the flesh so to speak, so you're probably closer to the truth than you think :0))

crayola
23-Jan-14, 21:35
My first hubby was a control freak. His brain was in his jeans, not his genes. :p

crayola
23-Jan-14, 21:36
And I am close to six feet tall in my stockings. :)

RagnarRocks
23-Jan-14, 21:39
And I am close to six feet tall in my stockings. :)Can't say I've noticed any women with six feet up here but it wouldn't surprise me :0))

mi16
23-Jan-14, 21:49
And I am close to six feet tall in my stockings. :)Aww just an ickle one are you

joxville
24-Jan-14, 01:38
And I am close to six feet tall in my stockings. :)I'd be over 6ft in your stockings! :P

crayola
26-Jan-14, 20:40
Ha ha. Down Jox down! :D