PDA

View Full Version : All hail ye witches the power of five

crayola
18-Jan-14, 00:51
After major research and exhaustive empirical verification I can reveal that the power of 5 is 10. All hail the power of 5 ye faithful sisters. :)

Big Gaz
18-Jan-14, 00:56
Does the gatekeeper know of this yet?

Kenn
18-Jan-14, 01:00
Sad, the power of 3 is greater.

crayola
18-Jan-14, 01:10
Stop living in the past. The power of 5 is more than 3 times the power of 3 which is just 3. Wake up and smell the age of the dashing digit. :)

squidge
18-Jan-14, 01:28
What happens if you take 5 and times it by 10 and it creeps up on you sly like?

Not that Im anxious or sulking or anything.......much

Big Gaz
18-Jan-14, 01:30
What happens if you take 5 and times it by 10 and it creeps up on you sly like?

Not that Im anxious or sulking or anything.......much

Probably get a whole bunch of 5's on the nose

ducati
18-Jan-14, 08:47
Bliddy hell I've got a garage full of sevens, what am I s'posed to do with them now?

Big Gaz
18-Jan-14, 10:01
Bliddy hell I've got a garage full of sevens, what am I s'posed to do with them now?

Should swap some for 1-6's, a couple of drivers and a putter and learn to play golf properly [smirk]

Mrs Bradey
18-Jan-14, 13:34
After major research and exhaustive empirical verification I can reveal that the power of 5 is 10. All hail the power of 5 ye faithful sisters. :)maybe I'm not a troll, maybe I'm a witch . Either way I'm ok because both contain five letters..

orkneycadian
18-Jan-14, 22:06
After major research and exhaustive empirical verification I can reveal that the power of 5 is 10.

Where did you learn maths? What kind of half baked equation is that? Surely something would need to be to the power of 5 to get 10? About 1.584893192?

RagnarRocks
18-Jan-14, 23:15
Surprised if the police don't raid in London they speak like that it means half a gram for ten quid.

crayola
22-Jan-14, 00:10
The power of 5 is 10. This is power not arithmetic. :p

Mrs Bradey
22-Jan-14, 19:21
The power of 5 is 10. This is power not arithmetic. :psince I am not sure whether I am a witch or a troll. Is there a formula that I can apply to life to work this out using the "power of five" I have long believed in the power of five, but never understood it!

RagnarRocks
22-Jan-14, 21:23
The power of 5 is 10. This is power not arithmetic. :pThat means you're the Duracell Bunny not one of the gorillas by my reckoning :0))

crayola
23-Jan-14, 21:29
The power of 5 finds its tenfold strength in the many links that are created between the 5. We now believe we can increase the power beyond its natural value by creating new and more powerful complex links. Let's join hands and take us all further than ever before. :D

ducati
23-Jan-14, 23:27
I could do with some help with my solar panels in this weather.

crayola
26-Jan-14, 20:35
Do you have 5 solar panels? ;)

gaza
27-Jan-14, 22:20
Is that the famous five, or was it the seven's

crayola
28-Jan-14, 00:09
That was the secret seven. :) And they weren't witches. ;)

jax
30-Jan-14, 21:05
I'm a great believer in the power of 5. Hail all the witches :-)

crayola
31-Jan-14, 09:58
Sisters, we shall rule the world and we will rule it for the good of all. The power of 5 is the power of Mother Earth. :)

ducati
31-Jan-14, 10:59
Do you have 5 solar panels? ;)

No. I am known locally as the Prince of Darkness. A title I inherited from Willy Lucas. [lol]

jax
31-Jan-14, 11:36
No. I am known locally as the Prince of Darkness. A title I inherited from Willy Lucas. [lol]Five will overcome the prince of darkness go witches mwhahahah!!

crayola
31-Jan-14, 14:46
Five will overcome every hurdle. :D Five is the number my man. It's the new three. :)

Sonja
04-Feb-14, 04:27
If 5 is the number then I believe in 5 I could do with all the luck I can get. Go 5 :cool:

crayola
04-Feb-14, 09:23
Go Sonja! Go five! We're all behind you supporting you girl. :)

jax
04-Feb-14, 10:34
Yey go Sonja go with 5

orkneycadian
23-Feb-14, 15:03
Five will overcome every hurdle. :D Five is the number my man. It's the new three. :)

Bruck. Anyone thats ever had their hand (5 digits) kicked by a coo (generally 2 digits, but 3 if you count some historical evolutionary artefacts) will testify that the coo's digits are more powerful than the humans.

ducati
26-Feb-14, 16:57
Bruck. Anyone thats ever had their hand (5 digits) kicked by a coo (generally 2 digits, but 3 if you count some historical evolutionary artefacts) will testify that the coo's digits are more powerful than the humans.

Or plumbs (2) need then (10) digits to clutch while rolling around growning (waiting for medevac).

crayola
10-May-14, 20:26
The power of five has become so powerful that those replying on the powers of three and four have lost all.

crayola
19-Aug-16, 23:54
I'm proud to announce that my coven has achieved what scientists told us was impossible. We have created the power of 6!!!!!!

They told us it couldn't be done. But we've proved them wrong by doing it under their noses. The power released when 6 splits into 5 threes is a sight to behold.

Can you believe it? A Caithness girl's coven has done the previously believed to be impossible. :)

Sisters! Hail the power of 6! :D

neilsermk1
23-Aug-16, 14:37
I'm proud to announce that my coven has achieved what scientists told us was impossible. We have created the power of 6!!!!!!

They told us it couldn't be done. But we've proved them wrong by doing it under their noses. The power released when 6 splits into 5 threes is a sight to behold.

Can you believe it? A Caithness girl's coven has done the previously believed to be impossible. :)

Sisters! Hail the power of 6! :D

Crayola, you have stopped taking the tablets again haven't you

Shaggy
24-Aug-16, 13:01
Come 2019 it will be the power of 7 no doubt :-)

veekay
24-Aug-16, 14:55
Bloody hell I am a long way behind, I haven't got past 3.142 - apple or cherry being my favourite

crayola
06-Sep-16, 16:24
Come 2019 it will be the power of 7 no doubt :-)
You are more than a bit optimistic in my opinion. Much background work needs to be done on the safety aspects before we can even consider taking the first step towards the power of 7. It's surely much too dangerous to aim for the power of 7 on such a short timescale. Don't forget how much power is unleashed by the power of 6. I am somewhat surprised by your suggestion.

On the other hand it may be impossible to produce the power of 7 on Mother Earth in which case we need not be concerned.

Meanwhile my sisters and I continue to enjoy the rapture of the power of 6. :D