PDA

View Full Version : Phone problems - TalkTalk

dortmunder
17-Jan-14, 12:03
Hi - is anyone else having phone problems today? Our handsets are making weird noises and calls can't be made out. People ringing in seem to get a normal 'ringing' sound but the phones here don't ring.

TalkTalkSupport
20-Jan-14, 14:49
Hi DortmunderIm sorry to hear your having phone troubles.Try running a check through the Service Centre (http://my.talktalk.co.uk/servicecentre) and folloiwng the home phone "report & repoar" options.If this doesnt resolve your issue you can have a callback arranged if you post on the TalkTalk Community (http://community.talktalk.co.uk)RegardsTalkTalkSupport

katarina
20-Jan-14, 14:51
I've got talktalk but it seems to be okay.

Big Gaz
20-Jan-14, 15:39
lol, i've seen it all now! Talk Talk support have all the time in the world to sign up on Caithness.Org and reply to a thread that a customer of theirs has posted asking for help yet they had no time to help when i had an equipment problem and i either got no answer or was repeatedly fobbed off with a pile of stupid tests to do when i did get an answer. And they wonder why many want to leave or have left talk talk....

Mrs Bradey
20-Jan-14, 16:35
lol, i've seen it all now! Talk Talk support have all the time in the world to sign up on Caithness.Org and reply to a thread that a customer of theirs has posted asking for help yet they had no time to help when i had an equipment problem and i either got no answer or was repeatedly fobbed off with a pile of stupid tests to do when i did get an answer. And they wonder why many want to leave or have left talk talk....totally bankers!

goldenguernsey
20-Jan-14, 19:06
Hi - is anyone else having phone problems today? Our handsets are making weird noises and calls can't be made out. People ringing in seem to get a normal 'ringing' sound but the phones here don't ring.

Over 6 weeks now, no landline phone and barely any internet :(

afrobear
25-Feb-15, 20:49
Yes, we are in Wick and have had no land line for over two weeks. They 'dispatched an engineer' some days ago to deal with the problem. Talk Talk support is rubbish and just tell you that their 'concern team' are dealing with it. Very frustrating. I wish that they would just say what is wrong and tell the truth about when it will be fixed.

pat
25-Feb-15, 21:42
Had so many problems with my connection and being fobbed off I brought my problems to the Ombudsman - result, engineer came to check line and replaced phone box/socket free of charge - finally.
Get on to the Ombudsman, you can do it on line too - worth it for me.

Scout
26-Feb-15, 12:57
Hi I'm with onetel which is now part of talk talk, I had internet problem two days ago however sorted very quickly. With regards to telephone problem, what you have to understand that belongs to BT line but your server is responsible to get the issues resolve.