PDA

View Full Version : FAO Funky-Dunky

newpark
19-Feb-07, 12:14
Good luck in Raigmore and I hope you get a date for the birth of your wee girls. Good luck and best wishes.

donnasmithy27
19-Feb-07, 14:26
Good luck, Not long now to go now,
From Donna x

rs 2k
19-Feb-07, 14:32
Hi thanks for the good luck msg's, i will pass them on this afternoon when i hear from her,

She went down to raigmore yesterday, so she doesn't have access to a computer

I will keep u posted on whats happening :)

Cheers

Mrs rs 2k :)

DarkAngel
19-Feb-07, 17:46
Good luck on the birth of yer twin daughters! Hope all goes well :D

Rheghead
19-Feb-07, 18:23
Raigmore maternity have internet access by each bedside now, I think she might have more pressing things to do than catch up though.

Best of luck!:D

brandy
19-Feb-07, 19:56
all the best hun!!!!
and just think very soon you will be holding your little girls!
hugs and kisses!!
brandy

fudge100
19-Feb-07, 23:52
good luck i hope everything goes well.

rs 2k
19-Feb-07, 23:57
Raigmore maternity have internet access by each bedside now, I think she might have more pressing things to do than catch up though.

Best of luck!:D

Hi oh well thats good, but she is in Kyle court for now, which has nothing :)

She was told today either fri or monday she will b getting a c section

Thanx again everyone for the well wishes

funky-dunky
20-Feb-07, 00:28
hi just been put into hospital so either friday or monday but my mum will keep u up2 date. thanks everyone for the comments xxxxx

newpark
20-Feb-07, 09:23
Thats great news and I bet you hope its Friday lol. Good luck I hope all goes well mind and don't cross those legs.

Elenna
20-Feb-07, 10:25
Best wishes to you Funky-Dunky, and to your babes! I hope all goes smoothly for you. :)

funky-dunky
20-Feb-07, 13:55
thanks everybody and no i hope its monday as its my sisters birthday xxxxx

everyone who has went through a section how bad is it???

brandy
20-Feb-07, 14:05
*laughs* depends on what you call bad?
im fine after a section.. this was my second one..
the main thing is to take it easy afterwards.. and...
repeats by rote.. do not lift anything heavier than your baby..
no hoovering..
no cleaning..
hmmm .. wait im not taking my own advice *GRINS*
it is major surgery.. you are sore for a few days.. but as long as you take it easy its fine.. oh a FYI
the new lights are like mirrors so you can watch babies being born.. just look up!" *grins* i loved it, thought it was wonderful being able to watch tom being born!

funky-dunky
20-Feb-07, 18:26
hello just been informed am geting sectioned on the 1st march thought i would let everybody know xxxxxxxx

Piglet
20-Feb-07, 18:28
Good Luck Funky-Dunky.

Hope all goes well on the 1st for u all.

cuddlepop
20-Feb-07, 21:24
hello just been informed am geting sectioned on the 1st march thought i would let everybody know xxxxxxxx
Just try and relax and enjoy the peace and quiet till then.
Good luck,there alwas the Org for company if you get bored.:D

vodka-queen
23-Feb-07, 02:06
good luck with everything xxx

brandy
23-Feb-07, 07:59
goo dluck hun!
not much longer for yoU!

newpark
23-Feb-07, 09:22
Less than a week to go. You must be so excited. Good luck when the big day arrives. x

emszxr
23-Feb-07, 10:00
best advice for a section or after it, as i have had 2 emergency c sections is, when they offer you tablets after for the pain, take them, even if you think your not in that much pain. and they will probably ask you to have a shower the morning after your section, and the last thing you will want to do is move out of bed, but you will feel a lot better for having a shower. i have quite a good pain threshold so i didnt need help with anything after my section. i fed my baby by myself and bathed her, but the midwifes are lovely and willing to help you with what ever you need.
good luck

donnasmithy27
23-Feb-07, 22:34
Good luck for the 1st
Will be thinking of you,
Wont be long then you will have your girls home
loving every second with them,
Take Care
from donna XX

nicnak
24-Feb-07, 01:10
Good luck for the 1st!
I've had 3 c sections one emergency and two planned and the best advice I can give you is remember that you have had babies and are not seriously ill, and but most importantly remember leave the housework the babies are the most important and they are only little for a wee while so make the most of every moment and treasure them cos you can't get back that time!

rs 2k
28-Feb-07, 13:26
Not long now and it will all be over x

I know u will b reading this tonight so i just wanted to say, try and get a good nights sleep, but i know u won't coz u will b all excited and scared, but don't be x

good luck and don't be worrying yourself, i will phone you tomorrow afternoon sometime and i will see u real soon xxxxxxx

Good luck, everyone is thinking about you x

newpark
28-Feb-07, 14:48
Oh wow only one sleep to go. What time is your section booked for tomorrow?
Good luck i'm sure all will be good. Looking forward to hearing weights and names soon.

xxx Loads of Luck sleep well

Hibeechick
28-Feb-07, 16:06
Good luck for tomorrow!
xx

Mr P Cannop
28-Feb-07, 17:03
good luck sandie

Fantoosh
28-Feb-07, 18:08
GOOD LUCK!!!!! cant wait to see you all. :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

brandy
28-Feb-07, 19:00
good luck hun!
and give those beautiful babies a cuddle and kiss for me.... and enjoy everyo moment with them!

Liz
28-Feb-07, 19:33
Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing the good news of the birth of your bonny babies!

Take good care and hope you manage to get some sleep tonight!!!

Take care

Liz
xxx:)

cuddlepop
28-Feb-07, 20:23
Not long now.Bet your nervous excited;)
Thinking of you.

nicfulton
28-Feb-07, 22:23
Good Luck for tomorrow,hope everything goes well.

Take care

Nicola

xxx

Elenna
28-Feb-07, 23:30
Good luck and a mountain of happy wishes for tomorrow!

Fran
01-Mar-07, 00:36
I am going to Raigmore tomorrow thursday and friday, and would love to have come and see you but dont know your name. i think you were in hospital with me 2 years ago in the January??
Good luck for the birth and hope you will all be very very happy.

newpark
01-Mar-07, 14:41
Well today is the day. Can't wait to hear your news hopefuly your section is done now and you and your new family are all well.